Harry Potter

--Harry's POV--

It was just after Transfiguration when Y/N and I decided to go for a little walk around the corridors together. We walked until we overheard a conversation between Draco and his little minions.

- "Yes yes, we won't get caught!" (Draco)

- "Are you sure Draco?" (Crabbe)

- "Don't question my orders." (Draco)

I looked over to Y/N and she was uncontrollably laughing. I didn't want us to get caught sneaking around and eavesdropping in Malfoy's conversation, so I ran to a nearby cupboard, dragging Y/N in behind me.

Y/N immediately stopped laughing when we entered the cupboard. I could hear her shivering so I pulled her closer towards me. I sighed and waited for Y/N to calm down. Honestly, the cupboard was so cold. I finally had the urge to ask her "Y/N, are you feeling better?"                            She looked up at me, removing her head from my chest.

I was unsure of what she was doing but then I felt it, Y/N smashed her lips onto mine, creating a sensation in my stomach that I had never felt before.

Without thinking, I kissed her back. I could feel butterflies erupt from inside of me. I moved my hands down to her waist while she tugged at my hair. 

It went from a passionate kiss to a rough kiss, but I didn't mind it. Y/N made me feel things that I had never felt before. The kiss was intense and it made me feel great!

Moments later, we both pulled away for some air. Y/N opened the door to see if anyone was around. "Is the coast clear?" I whisper. 

Y/N walked out of the small space we were in, ignoring my question. She looked ahead to see if the caretaker or any other teachers were there. Nobody was there, thank God. 

She turned back and gave me a quick peck on my lips and with that, she hurriedly ran down the corridors.