Fred Weasley

Thanks Fred, you saved me. 

It was a cold day at Hogwarts. You are sat on your bed with your best friend, Fred Weasley sitting beside you, reading a book. You hated the rain; the rain made you feel sad, lonely, helpless and lost. You stopped doing your homework and put your book down to face Fred, who was already looking at you. You looked directly into his hazel, brown eyes, losing yourself to his beauty.

Minutes after staring at each other, Fred broke the silence and asked "Whats up Y/N?" You blushed slightly and looked down. You had been hiding something from Fred for a very long time. "Fred, I sorta need to tell you something." You start, looking down to hide your embarrassment. 

He smiled sympathetically and put his hand on your shoulder reassuringly. "Y/N, take your time, if you're not comfortable with telling me, then don't." He said calmly. You loved how Fred was always there for you, even in your hardest time.

"Ok Fred, so hear me out, I'm starting to feel a lil sad and depressed um.." You start. Fred looks up from his book and looks at you, anger filling his face. "Who?" He says aggressively. "Fred, Fred, calm down. I just wanted to tell you so you could go and talk to him." You say, trying to calm him down. "He?" Fred says, raising an eyebrow. "Fred, Draco just seems to love bothering me these days. My mental health and self esteem have gone down lately, and he's not helping." You say, trying not to cry.

Without warning, Fred jumped off the bed and ran downstairs. You knew where he was headed; to find Draco. As you were quite small in height, you were miles behind him, but knew where he was going. As you finally reached the Quidditch Field, you could see an argument starting. You speed walked to see what was happening.

- "Alright Draco, we been acting like big man recently?" Fred boomed. In front of Draco, Fred looked huge. 

- "I don't know what you're on about Weasley." Draco hissed.

- "You're good at lying aren't ya?" Fred teased.

- "Oh, so you're protecting your girlfriend now are we? Nobody cares Weasley!" Draco snapped. Of course you and Fred were friends, best friends in fact, but having someone call you his girlfriend suddenly gave you the feel of butterflies in your stomach.

- "Only gonna say this once Malfoy, mess with Y/N and you are DEAD!" Fred said, exaggerating the 'dead'.

With that, Fred punched Draco in the nose and all the Gryffindor's around began to cheer wildly. You smiled and uncertain look at Fred. "Don't worry darling, he won't do much harm." Fred said and once he spoke that, he picked you up and flew you in the air!