They Say Three's a Crowd (Threesome/Menage)

"Calvin we have been here for three hours. Why can't we just leave?" I asked, throwing back another shot of scotch and slamming it down on the beach bar table top before glaring over at my brother.

"Well for one, you are not drunk enough. Two, I'm not drunk enough. And three, neither of us have gotten laid yet." He explained, giving me the million dollar smile that me as well as my father shared.

"I don't plan on getting drunk. I am the driver remember?" I stated, nodding my head in appreciation as the bar tender poured me another shot.

"Your no fun. I honestly don't know how you and I can be related" Calvin sighed, shaking his head and ordering a margarita.

I looked over at him again, smiling when I noticed his drink.

"Hasn't anyone told you that margarita's are a woman's drink?" I teased, ducking when he pulled out his green olive and tossed it at my head.

"You will eat those words when I score a girl with this drink and you end up with some freaky gay dude" Calvin replied with a wink, knudging me with his elbow in the stomach and looking around the now crowded beach.

"If you manage to score a girl with that drink, I will do a threesome with you" I joked, his blue eyes widening as they landed back on me in surprise.

"I've been trying forever to get you to join me in my sexual adventures and now you are handing the opportunity to me on a silver platter. Are you sure you are not sink?" he asked, placing his palm on my forehead. I swatted it away, shoving him playfully as we laughed together.

"Don't get your hopes up, so far girls have been attracted to us like cats to rabid dogs" I said, my heart stopping when I noticed a tall blonde in black shorts and a red bikini top stepped into the bar.

I watched her, completely hypnotized as she walked along the sand shore where the candlelight twinkled off her beautiful curls from the tables surrounding under the moon.

"Oh...my..." I began.

"God" Calvin finished, seeing her when she turned her gaze to us after searching for an open seat that she couldn't seem to find. The place was packed and the music from a nearby stero was creating a sweet tune for socializing. Other than that the weather is warm and the sand soft with a gentle breeze that had my body humming with excitement.

When our eyes locked together she smiled, my pupils dialating with lust by the bouncing of her breast as she started to take slow steps in our direction.

I shifted in my seat, feeling uncomfortable when she leaned against the bar beside me and gave me the look. You know...the look that you get before someone jumps you and ravages you with unexplainable, mind blowing sex. Yeah that is the look she was giving me right now.

"What are your names strangers?" she asked softly, leaning closer and exposing her cleavage for my brother and I to see.

"Kane" I replied with a grin, sending her a wink.

"And I am Calvin. We are brothers" Calvin piped in getting up from his seat and walking around me to stand on the other side of her.

She smiled wider, her hands flipping her hair behind her back before turning around and pressing her back against the bar.

"Identical twins?" She asked, her green eyes darting between my brother and I.

"Yes. Not hard to guess since we have the same face. Although not identical in every way." I said, her eyebrow raising as I hopped off my seat and pressed my body against her side.

"How so?" she questioned curiously, gasping when I grabbed a hold of her hand and placed it on my crotch.

"I am bigger" I whispered in her ear, smirking when she shivered and let out a small moan.