The Big BAD Wolf

Adorned in her Red Riding Hood costume, she stood before the entrance door contemplating her next move. She wasn't quite sure if she should go in based on all the noise going on inside the room, noise that seemed far from the 'friendly' gathering that was promised. But what other choice does she have other than to stay out in the cold, dark, alley all night just being a target for who knows what? She certainly had better things then to be killed on the night of her 21st birthday. Yeah she was going to celebrate for sure, but whether that celebration would end in a blood bath was up to her. Up to this one choice.

To go in, or not to go in? That was the question. But who is she kidding? It's probably safer in the room even with the screams and shouting in there. So perhaps she should-

"Going in miss Scarlet?" A husky voice asked, breaking the silence of the night air as the stranger stepped up behind her.

"That still remains a question in my mind. And it's miss red riding hood sir." She corrected, a gasp leaving her lips as she spun around and came face to face with a furry nose.

The creature smiled, his green eyes darkening with lust as they stared deeply into her emerald ones. She scowled in turn.

"And what are you supposed to be? Teen wolf boy?" She tossed back, flicking the nose on the mask and laughing.

"My my my little red, you should know it's not safe to be out wandering the night alone teasing strangers. There are creatures lurking about under this full moon and who may very well eat you in this alley." He said with a smirk, his chest pressing against hers and backing her up to the door.

"Creatures like me." He whispered breathily in her ear, giving it a teasing nip as he pinned her with his body against the door. She shivered with the contact of the cold metal, her frame trembling under his in fear of being taken right then and there as he slowly gridinded himself into her in a seductive rythm.

"I'm not afraid of you." she mumbled, her lips quivering as he picked up speed.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf now ?" He chuckled cockily, pulling back and tugging her aside.

She stumbled a few steps to the right, her body purring with need of his touch as he drew farther away from her.

"I'm quite hungry. Care to join me some drinks and food?" He asked as he opened the door, sounds of screaming trickling into the alley and echoing off the walls while he waited for her.

"Perhaps one bite, then I head home." She replied, looking behind her for a moment before turning her head back around and walking into the room of doom.

Once inside, the scent of sweat and something else choked her. The air thickened with sex sounds as the duo stalked through the dim light filled with characters of books such as Harry Potter, Twilight and even the Hunger Games.

"Is that...?" She began, her words getting lost in the back of her throat as she watched what she assumed Harry Potter fucking Bella against the bookshelf in the far corner.

"Yes. It's perfect isn't it?" The Big Bad Wolf moaned in her ear, obviously enjoying the porno scene before them.

"This can't be happening. This can't be the book club my friends were boasting about." Red Riding Hood groaned, looking around to spot Jacob getting a blow job from Edward on a nearby desk.

"Oh but this is. A place where characters come to life...among other things." He growled lowly, his hands landing on her hips and directing her to a nearby chair in the library.

"This is all so overwhelming. I can hardly take this in." Red Riding Hood said, gasping as he pushed her roughly, her ass falling onto the seat with a loud 'thump'.