Chapter Seven~ Black Market

"What is that?" Asta asked even though he was cheering a minute ago. After waking up in the morning from a tiring battle, the previous day, everyone was called for a meeting. 

"Why are you celebrating even though you don't know what they mean" Magna shouts before letting out a sigh.

"The star, is a symbol of honor given by the Wizard King .The nine squads are competing on who will get the most stars. Golden Dawn are always winning. I think that they have 70 stars." He explains.

"So many!" Asta shouts with stars in his eyes." How many do we have?". Yami opens up a hidden wall, and places the star inside.

"Now we have exactly...-29 stars" Yami states with a proud grin. Y/N eyebrows raise in shock.

'What have they done to get negative stars' She thinks. Asta on the other hand falls to his knees and groans.

" -29 stars...". Everyone seems to ignore the sulking Asta as Yami pulls out something.

"Oh yeah, before I forget. Here's your pay for the month" He states, throwing the pouches of money towards us. Asta and Y/N open the pouch and gasp at the amount.

"So much MONEY!!" Asta shouts in glee. The white haired females eyes have swirls in them, her mind not wrapping around the fact that there is so much money in her hands.

"Rich. I'm gonna be Rich" She mumble to herself.

"What a small amount" Noelle states with a sigh. Y/N snaps her head towards her and stares as if she was crazy.

" Are you CRAZY" Asta shouts, " This is enough to buy 5 years worth of tatoes". Noelle just rolls her eyes.

"This isn't even half of what I got" She states proudly. If she was being honest it wasn't even a quarter of an amount. Being a noble meant having lots of money, but now that she was a magic knight, she had to earn her own.

"What are you gonna buy?" Vanessa asks them with a beer bottle in her hand. Y/N stares at the money in her hand. She planned to just send it all back home. They need it more than her, she could buy something next time she got payed. 

"I was planning on sending it back to my village" Asta announces. The white haired female nods in agreement.

"Oh but you could send just a little bit on yourself" Vanessa states before taking a sip of beer. Asta glances at the money and contemplates whether he should or not. Y/N lays a hand on his shoulder and gives his a nod.

"Yeah, alright" Asta states with a smile. The pink haired girl claps her hands together with a smile.

"Lets go shopping at the castle town~" She says as she heads out the door. Noelle and Y/N follow behind as they are being lead out the Black Bulls base.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Welcome to the black market~" The witch states pointing to a brick wall. The white haired girl immediately senses the magic on it, and concludes that there was a spell that hid the black market.

"There nothing here" Asta tells the pink haired lady. Vanessa smirks and motions her hand towards it.

"Come on now." Y/N is the first one to walk through the wall, as she is meet with salesmen and buyers. Some people were hidden behind cloaks, others were wandering about without a care.

"WOAH" Asta gasps from behind the female.

"This is the Black Market?" Noelle asks in amazement.

"SO COOL" Asta shouts before running to the white haired female and grabbing her wrist. He proceeds to pull the poor girl deeper into the market.

"It's very lively" Y/N mutters as she watches Asta examine each booth. The ash blond boy grabs some stuff and awes at it before placing it back down.