Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake

"Mister and Miss's Magic Knights. Thank you for saving me" A young girl told them with a bright smile on her face.

Y/N, Asta, Noelle, and other Magic Knights were helping to clean up the mess Rades caused around the capital. Of course that was after the white haired female explained what happen to Fuegoleon and her when they disappeared. To be honest, the girl didn't remember most of what happened. The only thing she remembered was a blurry imagine of a man taking Fuegoleon's necklace. The report confirmed there thoughts the enemies had been after the magic stone.

Y/N didn't tell them about the thing she saw when she was in a coma. She didn't even understand what it all meant. Who was Rhya? Why did everyone die? What does it have to do with her? The more she thought about it the more her brain hurt, so for now she was planning to ponder over it later.

" No problem" Asta assured with a cheeky grin.

" I just did the obvious thing!" Noelle responded before turning away with a blush from the comment. She was overwhelmed with joy that someone acknowledged her as a Magic Knight.

"Welcome" Y/N stated with a pat on the little girls head. The young female nervously held up a basket full of homemade cupcakes. She wanted to show her thanks for saving her, so she decided to bake something good. What could go wrong with food.

"This is...to thank you. I-I made them myself" She stuttered out with a closed eyes smile. Y/N drooled as Asta grabbed the basket.

"They look so good..." The white haired female stated, keeping her eye on the sweets. 

"Thank you very much!" The young girl beamed before bidding goodbye to the Black Bull members. Y/N reached over to grab a cupcake when a petite girl grabbed the basket from the ash blond. The purple eyed female watched sadly, as Charmy stuffed one into her mouth.

"La! So good!!!!". 

"Why are you here Charmy?" Asta suddenly asked in confusion for the sudden appearance.

" Where the nummy things are. There I shall be!" Charmy stated proudly as she stuffed another cupcake in her mouth. " More importantly, Have a bite. La? La!". She held a cupcake in each of her small hands and passed it to Asta and Y/N.

"Uh, She gave those to us..." Asta stated confused. The foodie ignored him as she continued eating the sweet treats.

"Don't sweat the details. Come on they're delicious!" Charmy chimed as Asta slowly took a bite.

"Thank you..." Asta mumbled before lighting up, " It's Good!!".

" I guess I don't mind having one" Noelle stated as she accepted the one handed to her. Whereas, Y/N had already stuffed the whole thing into her mouth in one bite. She slowly chewed the food, with stars in her eyes.

"What a surprise. It's actually good" Noelle complimented as she took a bite on the snack.

Charmy started to jump around with the basket as she sung cheerfully. A large smile was imprinted onto her face, and her face showed that she was thinking of something.

" You seem to be in a good mood" Y/N stated as she swallowed the rest of the cupcake.

"I had a fateful encounter..." She sang with a sparkling aura around her. The white haired female took a step back from the bright aura from around the foodie.

"Too bright..." Y/N almost hissed as she covered her eyes.

"You're probably too young to understand..." The cotton magic user stated.

"By the way, how did you get into the castle?" Noelle wondered. Y/N almost forgot. She had sensed Charmy's magic when they were traveling here.

"Like this!" Charmy beamed as she summoned her Grimoire. Flipping to a certain page, her body was covered in cotton magic as she started to shrink into a small cotton ball. The small ball floated and traveled into Asta's hoodie.