Forgotten- baby!niall, baby!harry, little!liam

“Haz, Ni is sick so you can’t play with him today.” Louis gently reminded the curly haired lad as he woke up. Harry yawned and smiled up at his daddy before being lifted out of the bed, specially made with bars around the edge. Louis chuckled and picked up the boy. He took him to the bathroom where he squatted down. “Are you wet?” he asked.

“Yeah.” Harry murmured. He was still pretty shy when he used his pull-up. He felt that he shouldn’t be such a baby about it.

“It’s okay. That’s why it’s there.” He pulled the boys shorts and pull up as he stepped out of them, holding on to Louis shoulder. Louis quickly had him into a new one and dressed in a new pair of shorts and a white tee before taking his hand and leading him downstairs. “I have to go check on Daddy, Papa and Ni. Stay here and when I come back I’ll get you breakfast, okay?” Harry nodded.

“Toons?” he asked. Louis nodded, turning on the TV to SpongeBob. Harry laughed as Squidward ate a ton of Krabby Patties. Louis escaped upstairs, checking on the others.

Harry didn’t really think about Louis being gone, so engrossed in his cartoons until his stomach growled. He looked down and decided he was hungry. He climbed off the couch and made his way to the kitchen. He pooled a chair over and stood up on it, looking in the cabinet. He decided on pretzels and placed them on the counter below him.

“Harry!” Liam called, scaring the younger boy. “What are you doing up there?”

“I-I was just—” he was cut off by Liam grabbing his waist, pulling him down.

“We don’t stand on chairs.” He reprimanded. “Time out now for fifteen minutes.”

“But, but—”

“I can double the time.” He threatened. Harry stayed quiet as he sat on the chair in the corner of the kitchen. Time seemed to pass slowly and he knew Liam had left and he thought he heard the timer go off but wasn’t sure. Liam or Zayn should be coming to get him. Plus, he was hungry. Suddenly, the familiar feeling rushed into his bladder. He hadn’t gone all day but he knew that if he got up, his daddies would get mad at him. He decided to hold it and succeeded for the first few minutes until he just couldn’t help it and released. The warmth was now spreading over his thighs and he could feel the wetness against his bum and crotch. He started to whimper as the minutes pass and the burn became worse and worse around his pull-up.

By the time, one of the boys came down, Harry was a mess. Tears were falling down his face quickly.

“Oh my god, Liam, get down here.” Zayn yelled. This made Harry turn his head and look at his Papa. Zayn rushed over, grabbing the boy in his arms. Harry pushed him away. That made Zayn’s heart sink. He didn’t even think about Harry (wow, that really did sound harsh, Zayn thought.) Liam came over also and tried to hug the boy but he also was pushed away.

“Baby, you don’t have to be in time out anymore.” As soon as the words were said, Harry rushed up to his room, the burning worse after moving. Louis came down carrying Niall whose color had come back much more compared to his earlier morning state.

“Oh god, I totally forgot.” Louis said sadly, handing Niall off to Zayn who got him some apple juice. He hurried upstairs, wanting Harry to forgive hm. “Haz? Can I come in?”

“No!” he shouted. “Only daddies who don’t forget me can come in.” Louis’ heart shattered.

“Baby, I’m so sorry. Please, let me in.” the door opened and Harry stood there, tear tracks down his cheeks, his eyes red and puffy.

“You-you forgot Me.” he whimpered, going back to sit on his bed.

“I know and I’m so sorry.” He apologized. “How about, to show I’m sorry, we get some ice cream then cuddles?”

“No, ice tream then you, Papa, and Daddy sit in time out and then cuddles.” Louis had to bite his lip to keep from laughing.

“I thinks that good. Let’s go get some ice cream.” They headed downstairs, meeting up with Niall, Liam, and Zayn. Louis got then some ice cream which Harry got all over his face. The eldest told the other ‘daddies’ what Harry wanted and so they all headed to the corner. Harry seemed pretty happy with himself and sat down on the couch, watching the cartoons that were still on. Soon, he was pretty sure his daddies had been in time out long enough and so he hopped off the couch and headed to them.

“Okay, you can get out of time out now.” He said. They all turned and engulfed him in a big hug whispering ‘I love you’s and ‘I’m so sorry’s. He said it was okay and Liam and Zayn led him up the steps while Zayn grabbed Niall who had been drinking some more juice. They all climbed into the big bed in the daddies room and curled up.

“I love you, baby and I’m so sorry I forgot you. I promise I’ll never do it again.” Louis promised. And he fully intended to keep that promise.