A Normal Day- LiLo parents

The boys of One Direction were fairly new to the concept of age play, although it seemed to really help them. Today was one of those rare days that they had off and Liam and Louis decided to wake up their ‘babies’ as they were going to have a fun day. They had already gotten dressed and headed into the nursery, or Harry’s old bedroom. Louis flicked the lights on, a groan coming from Niall who was a light sleeper. Liam headed over to get him out of the adult sized crib. “Hey baby. Did you sleep well?” Niall nodded. “Let’s get you changed.” Niall put his arms up as Liam lifted him up. he carried him to the changing table and laid him down. He lifted the younger boy by the ankles, his bum lifting into the air. He wiped him clean and replaced his old nappy with a new one, this one with little elephants on it. He carried him downstairs, getting his breakfast ready.

“Haz, Zee, it’s time to get up.” Louis cooed at the younger boys. Harry groaned, Zayn remaining unresponsive. “Come on, we’re going to have a free day.” That seemed to get Harry up and he yawned, sitting up. He changed the curly haired boy, keeping him in nothing but the nappy. He stuck a dummy between his lips and the boy immediately began sucking on it. He placed him on the floor, giving him his stuffed panda named Bamboo (or Bamfoo) to play with. He headed over to Zayn, picking him and rocking him, hoping to wake him up. Soon the boy’s hazel eyes opened, fuzzy with sleep. He changed him also before picking up both boys and carrying them to the kitchen where Niall was starting his second plate. He placed the boys in their highchairs before grabbing food for them and himself. They dug in, eating happily.

“What do we want to do today?” Liam asked.

“Owfside!” Niall shouted, his mouth full of food.

“No, don’t talk with your mouth full.” Liam reprimanded. “I like that idea. Zayn, Harry, what do you think?” harry nodded, since, when he was in his little space, he didn’t talk very much.

“Can we cowor?” Zayn asked.

“Of course, when you’re done, we’ll get your crayons and you can colour.” The boys quickly finished, wanting to get on with coloring. Liam and Louis laughed but picked the boys up, carrying them off to the living room so they could colour. They got their crayons and paper and began coloring. They were doing fine until Niall and Harry both reached for the blue at the same time.

“Harreh,” Zayn said through his dummy, “I want the blue.” Harry shook his head, hugging the precious crayon to his chest. “Daddy, Harreh won’t share!” Zayn screamed, even though the boys were a meter away. Louis sighed.

“Zayn, you can wait until Harry is done, why don’t you color with the red.” Zayn pouted but went along and colored with the red till Harry was done. Before Zayn could grab the crayon, Harry stood up, running off with it, giggling madly.

“Daddy! Harry took the crayon.” Zayn began crying. Liam went to soothe the older boy while Louis went to take care of Harry.

“Harry, where did you go?” he asked. He heard giggling coming from their bedroom and he headed in, listening for the source. The giggles came from the closet and he opened the door, Harry sitting on the floor, the crayon clutched in his hand. Louis lifted him up, making him stand in front of him. “Harry, why did you do that?” Harry’s giggles subsided when he heard the tone of his ‘daddy’s’ voice.

“I juf wanted the crawon.” He said through his blue dummy. Tears sprung to his eyes. Louis squatted down so he was at the same height as the ‘baby’.

“But Zayn wanted to color and you ran away from him.” a few tears fell from Harry’s eyes and Louis wiped them away.

“I sowwy.”

“I know you are, but you still have to sit in the naughty corner. But how about for just ten minutes since you said you were sorry.” Harry nodded, another tear slipping out. He took Louis’ hand and he led them to the corner of the kitchen. Harry sat down, facing the wall as Louis set the timer. Ten minutes later, Louis went to get Harry, seeing he hadn’t moved at all. “Good job Harry. You wanna go outside with Li, Zee and Ni?” Harry nodded and Louis picked him, carrying the boy outside. Zayn and Niall were running around in their nappies and dummies. Harry joined them and they ran around, playing with their plushies until Liam announced it was time for lunch. Harry tugged on Liam shorts hem. He squatted down.

“Yes, Haz?”

“Can I help?” he asked quietly.

“Of course.” He walked in with him while Louis got the other two boys hands washed and in their high chairs. They colored till Harry and Liam had finished making the macaroni and cheese. “Lunch is served.” They ate, surprisingly, very little getting on to the boys. After they ate, they cleaned up their mouth and tummy where some noodles had fallen and carried them back outside to play some more.

“Harry, you wanna play some football?” Harry nodded vigorously, running over to the basket where they kept the balls and picked out a football. He trotted back over to Liam and kicked it to him. it only went a short distance and he ran over to kick it the rest of the way. He accidentally kicked it to hard and not straight and it flew over to where Niall was playing with his toys. It hit his face and he burst out crying, the dummy falling from his mouth. Louis ran to his side, cuddling him in his arms, kissing his face wherever he said it hurt. Harry also burst out crying.

“I can’t do anyfing right.” He whined, plopping down, crying into his hands. Liam went over to the Cheshire boy, sitting down next to him, pulling him into his lap.

“Haz, it’s okay. You didn’t mean to. It was an accident. Why don’t you go tell Niall your sorry.” He nodded, standing up, teetering over to the other boy.

“Ni, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.” Niall’s tears stopped and he pulled ‘Harry down hugging him. he gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek and Harry giggled, wiping at his cheek.

“Zayn, you okay?” Louis asked the other ‘baby’ when he noticed how he hadn’t moved and was starting to pale. He just nodded stiffly. “Did you use your nappy?” Zayn again nodded. “Let’s go change you. I’m sure Haz needs it to.”

“Nope, Daddy, I’m all dry.” He announced proudly.

“Good, what about you Ni? Do you need a change?” the blue eyed boy nodded. Louis picked him up, Harry following behind. They took turns using the changing table and eventually all three ‘babies’ were changed and sitting in the kitchen for dinner. They had pizza, cut in small pieces for the little ones. This was much dirtier then lunch and Liam and Louis carried the boys to the loo, giving them baths until they were squeaky clean. After they were dry, in new nappies and tucked into bed, Liam and Louis made sure there were no monsters under the bed then turned out the light, wishing them a good night’s sleep. The two ‘parents’ headed to their own bed, changing into new boxers before flopping onto the bed, curling up to each other and falling fast asleep.