Chapter 21

6 months later
"I love you"
"I love you so much"
"Ace I literally love you so much"
"Ace Ace I heart you"

"Dani. In the nicest way possible. Please.  shut. Up." I griped.
She giggled at my response and kissed me.

Because of her, I haven't been able to leave and enjoy London. I had to stay in the house with the nurse all day and it's driving me insane being in one place for six. Fucking. Months.

I was staring at the ceiling and she towered over my face sending butterflies in my stomach.

For the past week, I've gotten that feeling for her and it's irritating me.

Sometimes I catch myself staring at her and thinking about just telling her what's going to happen to her and give her enough money for a hotel and to change her name. Dye her hair. But she did this to herself. If she would've married that old ass man she would be so much better.

"I love you Ace"

"Huh? I love you more"the words slipped out my mouth. I didn't even think I just responded.

The biggest smile appeared on her face and I just melted inside.

"Is everybody gone?"I asked one of the maids and she nodded yes.

"Can you leave real quick?" I asked and she got up grabbing her stuff and leaving.

"Dani."

"Yesssss"she smiled

"I gotta tell you something"

"About?"

If I do this I'm getting killed.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm"he let out a huge sigh digging his head into the pillow.

"thats new" she giggled joining him.

he loved everything about her deep down.

her eyes

her lips