Chapter-7

Ace

I stood on the corner of the street feeling stares here and there as I went through about 2 cigarettes and some coffee. 

"Ugh fuck. Eggs. chocolate. No chicken. No ugh omg I need my list I hate this"Dani whined walked straight past me.

When she walked past I could feel about 2 more stares from in front of me and it wasn't her. I finished the last cigarette and threw it on the ground stomping it out. A caught a glimpse of some little ass girl who looks familiar looking at me.

"Wait why the fuck is Dani wearing jeans"I remembered out of nowhere. She never wears jeans. Like ever. She only wears those white comic tees and plaid black skirts. Doc martens from goodwill and some socks.

She calls it"Danit" Dani's fit. Sounds like dammit but she'll cry if I said that.

I stared back at the little girl and she stomped away angrily. And I walked into the store going into the Candy aisle and seeing her.

"He-" she walked away from me stomping.

Her ass is so big in their bell-bottoms. Hip dips are so fine in those.

"So we ignoring niggas now?"I chuckled loud enough for her to hear and walked into the back corner with the bagels and salad and fruits shit like that.

Her little footsteps came from behind me and she crossed her arms.

"Cute fit grade 6."

"My professor bought it" she turned around in a

Light blue shirt.  Her birthstone necklace and earrings. Light blue bell-bottoms and some air forces with a light blue Nike sign.

"What do you want"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot"

"How do men cum" she asked so confidently it honestly scared me how dumb a person can be.

"You scare me"

"Cause of my muscles" she joked hopefully

"Where they at? You scare me cause you're so dumb for a 17-year-old it's fucking sad" I laughed as she stomped away but I snatched her pointy tail.

"Come on" I snickered some more lightly tapping her ass and walked to the cashier checkout.

Even though I paid for her stuff she still had that sentiment on her.

***

"This is sad Dani" I laughed

"Okay just tell me"

"It's supposed to be cloudy Grey or clear"

"Can it be white"

"Yes, Dani."

"I don't understand?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What don't you understand?"

"Do women cum like that?"

"No"

"Mmhm." she nodded

"Can you taste it?"

"Yes Dani"

"Then how you have children"

"Huh?"

"If you swallow it? That gets you pregnant?"

"No. If it goes up your vagina and you don't take anything to kill the cells-"

"You can kill a baby?"

"Yes as long as it's before the I forgot amount of months it's legal"

"Oh my gosh that's so weird" she laughed then it got silent for a second

"Okay, good talk" she unlocked the door and walked out.

****
Dani

"Is dad still gone?"I said to my mom and she snickered yeah

"Are you leaving again tonight"

"Yep to go over Ron's house" she finished her red wine and handed me the plates to rinse.

Ron is my dad's old work buddy. He's 27 so I guess momma likes them youthful.

She leaves all day so I can skip school to go see Ace and she hasn't even asked about it yet. My dad's been gone for 4 weeks now and wherever he at I hope he stays.

I haven't talked to Ace In 6 days because the time he said I was lying to him and cursed me out. I tried to ignore him but when I saw him ask him about the semen dilemma I just wanted to scream and wail. I hate when people call me a liar.

"I want to whip cream and chocolate drizzle. With rainbow sprinkles gummy bears on Superman ice cream" I said giving her $9.66 because I get this every day when my mum leaves and remembered what the prices are 

When I got my ice cream I walked home and felt a jerk on my shirt.

"Dude wtf" I cursed angrily and confused.

"Come with me" ace whispered dragging my arm leading me to his car.

"Stop I'm not talking to you" I tried to yank my arm back but his grip was so strong I couldn't let go. 

"Stop resisting" he towered over me and my thighs got warm.

He pulled me into her car and drive off

"Seatbelt"

"No."

"I'm not telling you again Dani,"  he said angrily
So I put it on.

"I have to be home be-"

"Shut up. I know that." he rolled his eyes at me.

I didn't say a word the whole car ride and kept eating my ice cream.

He got out of the car and opened my door for me. And then walked away for me to follow him 

"What are we doing" I whispered

"Getting you tested"

"I'm not sick"

"Shut up Dani"

"Okay," I said looking at him sign papers and walked to the back of the building into a room.

"I'm doctor white." a female came into the room and shook my hand

"We will do a few tests just need a blood sample pee sample and a swab" she smiles grabbing one of those things that you put in your ear but it was extended.

"Open your mouth and hum," she said sticking it down my throat.

When u thought she was done she went even deeper making me cough.

"Good job" she smiled at me

She handed me a water bottle and u drunk half of it before I felt the need to pee.

After I peed in the cup I walked back into the room as took a blood test she pricked my finger and filled 2 tubes with my blood ad we sat in silence when she left.

"You don't have to speak with me but drop the attitude baby" he laughed

"Or what?"

"Big and bold"he laughed and got back on his phone.

"And what about it"i said putting my skinny jeans back on.

"Let me clean your shoes"

"I like them dirty"

"Well I don't"he snatched them from me and gave me his slides.

"These are too big"

"Put them on. Now"he rolled his eyes in annoyance

"Fuck you"I put them on and stomped out.

"Come to the shops tomorrow any time I'll be there"

"Why are you always there"

"Job things."

"Okay"i nodded