Chapter 13

Fly boy up here is about to get closer to ya.

All of you talked for hours.. It's 3 am, there's no way you'll be able to make it to school, it looks like you'll be using one of your free off-days.

Donnie pulls you to your feet. It was time to head home. When you're up, you end up pressed against Donnie, oh no.

You dart backwards and bump into Leo. You feel him catch you by the shoulders, but you also feel his face against the side of your head. "Whoa! Careful, princess." He says with a laugh and amused expression. You grumble and look at the ground, not wanting them to see how engrossed you were in their warmth and contact. "Let's just go-" You say tugging at their sleeves.

Both brothers laugh, and follow you in the direction of your home. Leo glances at Donnie with a smile that says, 'I'm enjoying this- are you?.'

Donnie grins back a little, as funny and cliche as it was.. He was having a good time..

_____

You all ran up the stairs to your apartment door, all of you were ready for a nap. As much as the boys adored you, they were getting tired from the sugar.

So, you give both of them tight hugs, and naturally it becomes a group hug between you three. As odd as it seemed, you didn't get flustered by hugs.. too often. Luckily, this was one of those times where you felt completely mellow; if anything, it actually made you more tired.

When you all are starting to fall asleep while standing, Donnie grunts and lets go, stretching his arms.

Leo however, takes a few extra seconds before letting you go, he's such a softie. Adorable. You blush, a quiet giggle escaping your lips.

When you're free and their warmth is gone, you rub your arms and yawn. Leo chuckles, making you smile bashfully. You had an ugly yawn, curses.

After you all say some small goodbyes, you grab your door handle and open the door the slightest bit, ready to go in.

You smile back at them and are about to step in- when you feel something snag the collar of your shirt from behind.

A short squeak escapes from your mouth as you get yanked backwards. You end up pressed against Leo, this made you surprised and confused.. to say the least. When you go to ask what's happening, he's quick to cover your mouth and hush you.

Donnie looks at his brother in confusion and worry. You were frozen in his arms, what was he doing?

"What is it?" Donnie asked in his loud voice. Leo immediately shoves his free hand over Donnies mouth.

Leo's face was serious. His eyes were wide and his mouth was pinched shut. He seemed very concerned.