Stress

As we arrive there I hear Jay saying "That's your mother's spinning wheel?" and just after that it was like Carlos stole the words out of my head since he said "Yeah, it's kinda dorky."

Mal, clearly annoyed, frustrated, and feeling sad that she doesn't have that 'power' kinda aura anymore "defends" herself saying "It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary!" then she says "Magic spindle, do not linger. Make my victim prick a finger." After her little magic show I heard two sarcastic statements made by Jay and Carlos.

"Okay, you know what? "Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep." Suddenly the man goes and pricks his finger. Impressive? It was still very dorky. I could've done better. Then Mal says "Not so dorky now, huh?" "Nah it was still dorky if anything very uneasy sight for Carlos since he is holding on to his stomach, shocked.

You should've just done this." I say as I point to the man as I mumble a spell. After I do that he is now sleeping very, very well. Pathetic of Mal really. But after that I go and say "Make it easy, make it quick, open this door without a kick." "Ahhh!" Jay says as he falls. "You coming?" I ask as a joke. "Come on, Jay." Carlos says as he gives Jay his hand but fails because of Jay's stubbornness. "I'm fine!" 'Just tryna help!" Carlos says as he puts his hands up. "Carlos!" I screamed. "Coming!" he replied.

As we went upstairs we saw our parents statues. "I will never forget mother's day ever again.." Carlos said. "Killer." Jay said. "Wicked." I say looking at my mom's statues.

(I'm skipping the song because I don't want to do it [lip bite])

"Hey we found the wand!" Evie says as she brings us down. "There is a force field we can't possibly go through!" "Whoooo!" Jay said as he ran through the force field. As he tries to grab the wand the alarm starts to go off. "Nice job, Jay!" 

A/n- SHHHHHH, I KNOW IT'S A VERY SHORT CHAPTER.