Meeting Ben

Roses POV: 

As we were about to go my mom said "I better see you getting me the wand missy." and then the Limo came. I came downstairs and as I was about to go to the car Jafar said "Bring home the gold!" to Jay. Cruella said "Bring home a puppy!" to Carlos. And EQ (Evil Queen) said "Bring home a prince!". Then we left in the car.
"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out." Evie said to Mal. "Ew, stop. I'm plotting." Mal gracefully replied. (sarcasm) "Well, it's not very attractive" Evie then looked at me and asked "Can I do yours Rose please?" I, who can never say no to her puppy eyes, gave up and said "Fine." as she was putting some make-up on me, Carlos excitedly says "Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what." "Let me see!" Then Jay snatches the candy. "Ow!" "Look!" Evie said, turning our attention to where we're headed. "IT'S A TRAP!" Carlos screeches as this golden pathway leads to Auradon. "What just happened?" he questions. "It's magic chill." I say. "Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" Mal questions.  "No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button.." The guy replies as he closes the door to communicate with him. "Okay. nasty. I like that guy." I say.

(In Auradon Prep)

"Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos screams at Jay just to get a simple reply "'Cause you want it!" "No give it to me! Ow! Let go!" "Guys, guys, GUYS!" "We have an audience." Mal and I scream at the boys. Jay notices FGM (Fairy God Mother) and says "Just cleaning up! Get up." "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it." FGM screams at them too. As Jay gets up he immediately says "hello, foxy. The name's Jay." to the girl near the gentleman. "Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm fairy godmother, and a headmistress. "THE fairy godmother? As in, bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?" I ask intrigued. "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. You know it." she replies. "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere with that sparkly wand and warm smile. And sparkly wanddd." I say stretching the wand in the end. "That was a long time ago. And as I always say "don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." Doing weird hand gestures. I raise one of my eyebrows and makes a face thinking it was weird.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." "Prince Benjamin! Soon to be king." the girl screeched after the boy talked. "You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie said as she curtsied. "The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." The girl said. "Oh shut up you daft." I barked with anger dripping from my tone as I try to attack her. Then suddenly I was pulled behind by the strongest out of the 5 -- Jay --. "Easy." He said. "Uh, this is Audrey." Ben said. " Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" She squeaked. I looked at her with disgust as if I was going to kill her in under 5 seconds. "Well only in here, in the isle you have no status. " Audrey gasped as I smirked at my beautiful statement. "Okay, Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8-11. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." FGM said and then left leaving the 5 VK's and the two royals alone.
"It is so, so, so good to finally meet you all. This is a momentous occasion (as he said momentous I giggled for a second) and one that I hope will go down in history.. Is that chocolate?" Ben said, shaking Carlos's hand. He licks it off. Then he continues by saying "As the day our two people began to heal." "Or the day that you showed five people where the bathrooms are." I said, bored. "A little bit over the top?" He said, shaking her hand. "A little more than a little bit." I say as I laughed.
"Well, so much for my first impression." Ben sighed, still holding my hand. We still kept eye contact Ben amused and me confused.  Audrey not liking this said "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..." "Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name." "You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but her mother to their stupid christening." I defended Mal really just for another way to fight Audrey. "Oh and The Queen Of Hearts daughter? Rose. I also don't blame you for driving my best friends mom crazy! Oh my best friend is Alyssa! (I made that name up, again I haven't watched Alice in Wonderland, I tried but it was so god damn boring.) Oh her mom is-" "Alice I know. But I mean who wouldn't  of tried to kill her? I would've done the same thing because she was annoying as hell." I say getting annoyed at her. "Water under the bridge." Audrey said to Mal and I. "Totes!" We both faked our happiness and laughter.

"Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king. Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible." Ben said, making us walk forward to a statue. "Does he shed much?" I questioned with humor. "Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." He replied with humor and I raised a brow. As we got in the school I asked "So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" "Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben said. Mal then said "Who just happens to be kings and queens." "That's true. Our royal blood status goes back hundreds of years." Audrey said, hugging Ben's arm. "Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And if there is anything you need, feel free to.."  Ben said getting cut off by Audrey saying "Ask Doug." Rose and Mal faked laughed and with that Audrey dragged Ben. "Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopy, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and Heigh-ho." He gets cut off by the sight over Evie. "Evie. Evil queen's daughter." "Okay. So about your class, I, uh put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101." Doug replied, still nervous in front of Evie. "Let me guess." Mal said looking at me as we both say "New class?" We thought it was rather amusing knowing that they most likely won't even do it. They had only one thing in mind getting the wand.

A/n: Are you guys enjoying this? Because if you are thank you! Follow me and my story to your library for notifs. Also I will be posting announcements that I posted. Goodbye for now amigos and amigas <3