Oh no.

Third Person POV:

Evie said "Wow this place is so amaz..." "Gross." Mal then said, both of them entering the room. "I know, right? Amazingly gross." Evie backed up Mal. "Ew. Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen." Mal growled.

Rose's POV:

"Doug why didn't I get a room?" "Oh yeah, about that so we have a slight problem that's why I'm going to go to the Prince, uh do you mind following me?" "Ugh, fine yeah whatever."

(In his office)

"We have a slight problem. She is the only one without a room. What do we do?" Doug asked as I snickered. "Oh, uh leave it to me I'll solve it you can carry on Doug and thank you." Doug just nodded his head then left. Leaving me and Ben alone. "So? What the hell am I supposed to do now?" I scoffed. "Oh you will be sharing a room with me." He said and smiled. "No." I said almost right away. "Well yeah, you kind of have to unless you want to share a room with Audrey. But from our interaction I don't think you would want to." He replied smugly. "Ugh wipe that stupid smug grin away you-" Okay! I'm sorry." He replied. "Here let me lead you to the room and please don't kill me." He said as he was getting up looking genuinely scared. I just simply rolled my eyes and followed him.

I see that and my mouth DROPS

I see that and my mouth DROPS. Am I going to be sleeping in the same bed? "You're sleeping on the couch." I say as I get on the bed. "Wow, rude." "I didn't know it was rude since this is what I would say to anyone really. I'm...sorry." I say looking down because that was the truth. I would even say it to Jay. "No! No. You're good it's just I guess since I'm about to be King no one really.. You know, say these things to me. Being too scared I guess. And it was a relief as you said it. You can say whatever you like, I don't mind." He said ending with a small laugh. "No no I'm genuinely sorry I just really don't-" I say as I get cut off by Ben attempting to kiss me. I, all flustered and confused, is just sitting doing nothing.

"I'm so, so, so, sorry. I s-should leave." Ben said, stuttering as he is getting out. "Oh no, oh no, no, no, no." I say thinking about if I should tell the other VK's, or if I should write it down somewhere, and also thinking if it was just to get me to shut up or was it for real. I wanted to get away from this so I went to the girls dorm.

As I walk in there I notice all the VK's there. "Whoo! Whoa! Ah! Whoa!" Carlos said as he was playing on the T.V. "Jay what are you doing?" Mal asked, taking the words right out of my mouth. "It's called stealing." He said as if it wasn't obvious. "Okay, and what is the point?" I asked, picking up something he stole. "Well, Rose and Mal, It's like buying whatever I want, except It's free." "Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world." I said looking at Mal. "You sound just like your mom." Evie said. "Thank you!" I say placing my hand on my heart. "You do it your way and I'll do it mine." Jay said, rolling his eyes.

"Die, suckers! Jay, come check this thing out. Man, It's awesome." Carlos called Jay. "Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Mal shouted. "Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah. You know Mal, you really aren't our boss or leader. Like, yeah you are Maleficent's daughter but you are so childish. Honestly, I think Rose should be our leader!" "I agree, mm!" Carlos said, eating his candy. Perfect! This is exactly how I want them to act! (Rose's thought) "No, no guys ha Mal is a great leader!" I said with a fake smile. "Oh stop it! You would make a great leader!" Carlos said. "I'm turning red guys." I said not actually turning red but smiling immensely as a cover up. "Okay! Okay! I get it she would make a good leader but this is not just mine, but our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?" Mal asked us. Oh shut up you little- "Evie mirror me." I say cutting myself out of my own thoughts. "Mirror, mirror on the... in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?" "There it is!" I say looking at the wand from the wand. "Zoom out." Carlos said. "Magic mirror, not so close. Closer... closer... closer!" Evie said in a quiet tone. "Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three!" Carlos said. "Stop! It's in a museum. Do we know where that is?" I asked. "Umm, 2.3 Miles from here." Carlos said searching on the computer." We all then started to run out. "Carlos!" I shouted, wanting him to come. "Coming!" He replied.

(Outside of the Museum of Cultural History)

"Come on. Check your mirror." Mal said to Evie. "Is my mascara smudged?" Evie asked, scared. "Yeah. And, hey, while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand?" I said to Evie. She is amazing but sometimes she needs to stop caring about beauty. "Sure this way!" Evie said, leading us outside of the door.

A/n: Ahh, I'm SO sorry for not updating as much. I am now trying to focus on my School. Anyways, bye amigos and amigas! :-)