Auradon?

Once upon a time, long, long ago- Well, more like 20 years ago- Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks- basically all of the interesting people- and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood, No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened.

"Sleeve. Head. Ah-ha!" the man said as the Beast and Belle were approaching the room. "How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" the Beast exaggerated. "He's turning 16, dear." Belle replied. "Hey, pops." "16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." The Beast replied ignoring his son for a moment. Belle clearly missing his sarcasm replies with "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." "Ah, it was either you or a teapot." Ben laughs while Belle is giving Beast a death stare. "Kidding." "Mom, dad.." Ben says about to move forward.

"Ah! Nn-nnh!" The man interrupts Ben clearly wanting him to stay. "I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the Isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." "The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" The Beast growled.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." Ben says, trying to keep calm the Beast. "have you?" the beast says. "I gave you a second chance." Belle replied to the Beast. Moving her attention now to the son. "Who are their parents?" "Cruella De Vil... Jafar... Evil Queen... Queen of Hearts, and Maleficent." Ben mumbles while everyone gasps at the last two names. "Maleficent and The Queen of Hearts are you insane!" the beast shouts. Ben tries to sort this out until he is interrupted by The Beast "I won't hear it!" Ben wanting to succeed in this proclamation replies with "Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" the Beast realizing the statement replies to Ben with a fake but still somewhat genuine smile says "I suppose their children are innocent." "Well, well done. Shall we?" Belle says leading The Beast out.

(watch/hear the video for the intro! enjoy amigos and amigas.)

*Rose steals the balloon the kid was holding and Mal steals the candy the kid was eating*

"Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed. "Maleficent says coming out of nowhere with The Queen of Hearts. "It was from a baby, and Rose stole a balloon from it." Mal replies. "The balloon, what do you exactly plan on doing with that my little heart." Roses mom— the queen of hearts— questions.

"This." Rose takes the balloon with a smirk and pops it in front of another kid's face as they start to cry. *Mal gives the lollipop to Maleficent, she puts it into her armpit and hands it to her 'guards'* "Give it back to the dreadful little thing." "Mom.." Mal sighs. "It's the deeds, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms. (Mal: "Cursing entire kingdoms.")

You. Walk with me. See, I'm just, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts... how to be me." You hear all of this as your mom is ranting to you about how she used to decapitate people. (I have not watched the movie that The Queen of Hearts has been in I'm sorry so if this seems bad don't bully me lmao) "we can rule the world baby!" she ends after her rant.

Rose gave her a sarcastic face as Maleficent interrupted by saying "Oh! There's news! I buried the lede. You five have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon. (Carlos, Jay, Rose & Evie tried to run away, but Maleficent's minions stopped them)" "What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with.." "prissy pink princesses!" Rose says, finishing Mals sentence. "And perfect princes. (Mal and Rose look at her) Ugh." "Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless It's leather. You feel me? (About to high five Carlos)" Jay excitingly says.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Carlos says with a shocked face as Jay sneaks behind him. "WOOF!" Rose and Jay say together just to get hit by Carlos.

"Yeah, mom, we're not going." Mal says. "I'm not going either mom." Rose says to her mom. "Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin." Maleficent says to Mal. "It's all about world domination. KNUCKLEHEADS! (The knuckleheads followed her) (singsong) Rose... (The kids followed The Queen of Hearts) You will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring back the magic wand." The queen of hearts says as Maleficent ends her sentence by saying, "Easy peasy." "What's in it for us?" Mal asks. "Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers- crowns." "Uh, I think she meant US." Rose says. "It's all about you and me, baby." As Maleficent says that Rose's mom catches Rose's attention by asking "Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" "Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't..?" "Then get me Fairy Godmother's wand and you and me WILL RULE THE WORLD TO MY WILL!" "Our will?" Maleficent and the Evil Queen says.

"Our will, our will, our will." The Queen of Hearts corrects. "And if you guys refuse. You're grounded for all of your life." As Maleficent says that we heard a lot of "WHAT?!" "NOT FAIR DUDE." and "BOO!!" from the group of four. "Wha- Mom.." Mal says as Maleficent tries to persuade her by her eyes. Mal trying her best but still not succeeding gives in. "OK, she gave in, I'm not giving in." Rose says to her mom until her mom says "Just imagine everyone at your feet, we rule everyone, everyone who refuses us WILL BE." "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" Rose and her mom say together. And just like that Rose and all of the other VK members were persuaded.

A/n: Sorry if it's bad lmao, I'm still new to this. Also I will try to be updating as much as I can :). Obviously nothing much is going to happen YET. BYE AMIGOS AND AMIGAS :).