24

A/N Guess who's back with anOther upDatEeEe, today is minho and jisung's lil date.... SIKE AHAHAHAH
—————————————————
12:52 pm

"fuck fuck fuck..... WHO KNEW ID SLEEP THROUGH SEVEN ALARMS!?!?" jisung knew when he fell asleep yesterday that he definitely wouldn't be able to wake up without an alarm on time so he set himself seven of them. all of them failed.... yes, jisung slept through all seven alarms and now minho was going to show up in 8 minutes and he had just rolled out of bed.

"i should've showered properly last night" a small cry flew out of the squirrel like boys mouth as he rushed to the bathroom. instinctively he lifted both arms, smelling himself and then gave it a nod of approval. in the midst of brushing his teeth, his phone pinged from the counter and he jumped slightly.

minho ♡︎

I'm running a little late
my manager was being a
butt this morning
but i'll be there in ten or
fifteen so be ready
read 12:55 pm

jisung let out a screech when he read that minho would arrive soon and immediately began rinsing his mouth with water and washing his face as quickly as he could. "no time to fix my hair so a beanie it is" rushing out of the bathroom after applying the bare amount of makeup to his face (just to cover any bad spots and eye bags). jisung flung his closet open, pulling out a basket of many hats, most of them being beanies.

it didn't take long for him to pull a specific black beanie out (among many other black beanies) and toss it onto his bed for later. from his closet he pulled a plain white oversized shirt with a few black decals here and there and immediately threw it on himself. he did this multiple times, the second time grabbing a black hoodie, also slightly oversized. the third time he grabbed himself a pair of blue skinny ripped jeans, pulling those on and finishing off the look with a pair of black platform converse. he quickly threw the beanie on his head and right at that moment his doorbell rang, causing the poor boy to squeak and turn to stare at the door.

calming himself down, he picked up his phone, pocketing it along with his wallet and keys. giving himself a second to breathe, jisung made his way to the door, pulling it open and was greeted with a smiling minho. "Hanji hey!"

jisung looked at the taller male as if he'd gone insane. "Hanji? Where did you get hanji?"

lee know chuckled and pulled the male out of his apartment, heading straight towards the elevator, pressing the down button. "Han Ji Sung. therefore Hanji"

jisung squinted and looked up at the male. "Hanji.... Hange... stan attack on titans...." this time it was lee knows turn to look at the shorter male like he had gone insane.

"so where we going again?" jisung was hoping to trick the male into saying their destination.

"well first we're heading to a secret, then we're going to secret because i had secret. then after that another secret" jisung rolled his eyes and playfully punched the model softly in the arm as they stepped into the elevator and headed down to the first floor. 

___________________
A/N was originally have the whole date but i got distracted by kingdom so now this is just a filler