007

liked by binsaussie and othersleeknows_hoe ugh can he like 🥴🥴 yK? just looking at him makes me 🙃🙃 yes i disabled the comments cause ion need y'all clowning me :)

leeknows_hoe ugh can he like 🥴🥴 yK? just looking at him makes me 🙃🙃 yes i disabled the comments cause ion need y'all clowning me :)

comments disabled

_________________________

lee know had been scrolling for what seemed like five hours, the account that hyunjin had mentioned had almost over 1k posts. all of which were dedicated to minho, all with captions that were either soft or on the other half of that spectrum. to say the least whoever this was, was obsessed. the model wasn't exactly sure whether he should feel touched by the love from his fans or slightly weirded out that some people really thought that way about him.

"whoever they are needs to chill.." he mumbled as he closed the app, and locked his phone, staring at the wallpaper, his head empty of any thoughts. minho couldn't get the words he had read out of his mind, especially when he happened upon the post that hyunjin mentioned with a certain caption.

making a face, he unlocked his phone and opened the app once more, moving to his messages, having to scroll to find the correct chat.

realminho_:
hey you free today to meet up?
i wanna talk about that person
who hacked into your account

minho sat impatiently as he stared at the space underneath his text, just waiting for the word to show up that indicated the other had read it. his foot was shaking, but the model was unsure if it was the nerves or the what.

3ra_j.one:
yeah uh where do you want
to meet and what time?

almost immediately, minho responded, his lip caught between his teeth as he typed.

realminho_:
how about xxxxxx café?
is that near you?
seen 2:18 pm

_________________

jisung had arrived early but it was probably due
to his nerves causing him to overthink about being a late to meet his hard core celebrity crush. the male was sat in a booth, a black face mask covered the bottom half of his face, the edge stopping right below his bottom lip. his reddish hair was partially covered by a black cap, the rest of his clothing matching the color.

jisung fumbled with the straw of his drink, not having even taken a sip from it as he constantly powered his phone on to check the time that appeared on screen. "five minutes jisung.. i've already been here for 25 and it definitely looks like, to the staff, that i've been stood up." the squirrel like male had a tendency to whisper to himself when he was anxious, using it as a way to keep himself calm.

just then, the bell of the shop indicated that the door had been opened, allowing a customer into the café. jisung didn't look up, too focused on rotating his straw to 'mix' his iced coffee.

"jisung?" a familiar yet unknown voice called the boys name which in turn snapped him out of his trance. his gaze flickered up as his eyes widened at the sight of basically a living statue in front of him. jisung would've given anything to just run a hand through the model's newly died light brown hair.

ripping his gaze away from minho, jisung cleared his throat and motioned to the seat across from him, signifying that he could sit. minho did just that, spotting the drink in the others hand. "ordered it without me?" minho was joking but his tone came off more cold than he intended, causing jisung to flinch but also grow flustered for unknown reasons.

"sorry, i ended up showing up earlier than uh... expected so i grabbed a drink while i waited." jisung was sure that his face was as red as a little tomato but he just pretended to blame it on the heat inside of the cafe. although he never said it out loud.

"so my friend hyunjin. showed me this account he thought is run by the person who hacked you."
minho was straight to the point, not wanting to waste time. the model pulled out his phone and opened the app, finding the account and setting his phone for the other to read.

jisung turned his attention to the red phone on the table but almost choked on the drink he was finally beginning to enjoy. "you're sure? this could be uhhh the one?"