Secrets

"Beat it, punk." Muttered a guy in mohawk who bumped Judah.

I glanced at the guy and back at Judah. He looked hesitant or perhaps nervous? I don't care anyway.

"Why don't you tell that to yourself? You're the one who dressed like a pure one!" My eyes widened. Judah looked pale as if he's trying to voice out what's in his mind but he's also stopping himself.

Lately, Judah have started to change.

He's been telling me stories and jokes even though all of it were so lame. I appreciate all of it, his cheer ups just for me to get myself out of misery from loosing Pepsi.

"Pfft. Dude, that's not how you trashtalk people." I said to Judah when the guy who bumped us turned and faced us.

His face so crimson in anger and his eyebrows furrowed.

I position my hands near my mouth.

"Hey Mohawk guy! You smell like rotten fish, who'd you wake up with this morning? A mermaid?" I said. Now he is angrier that even the look in his eyes can kill.

I felt a hand intertwined mine and dragged me out from the place. I started laughing when I saw Judah so pale dragging me not minding if we bump shoulders with people we encounter.

I didn't look back, it's a fifty percent that the guy might be following us and another fifty that he is not.

People we bump into were yelling at us to be careful while I laugh my heart out, running.

Judah is pale as paper and he's sweaty. We ended up at a mini mart, both catching breathes.

I nudge Judah and pulled him to go inside the store. It's already 4 in the afternoon. The sky is turning orange and people are in a rush to go home. Cars are everywhere the road too, traffic is heavy and car beeps and engine are filling my ears.

But the mini mart is deserted. The cashier is even busy with her nails.

But my smile faded when I the first stall that greeted me as I came in is a Pet essential stall. Judah who got a cart with him noticed my sudden change of mood.

"Hey, get in." He said softly.

I glanced at him and back to the persimmon collar hanging at the stall.

"Get in the what?" I ask him while he's busy checking his list. Yup, he's got a long list for groceries.

"Get in the cart." My eyes darted at the busy cashier and grinned as I make my way inside the cart.

As soon as I got in, he dragged the cart away from that stall in one swift move. As if I am not heavy.

We first stopped at the canned good section. While he take what's on his list he pass it to me and I just dumped in the space behind me.

"Hey babe, when's your birthday?" I blushed at his endearment.

I pouted. "February 14." He nodded.

"So you are born at the day of hearts." I nodded. He handed me another canned goods and went back to pushing the cart. We stopped at the candy isle.

I don't have a sweet tooth, but the tall softie has. I'm kinda nervous about him buying different kinds of candy.

I mean he has a good form of teeth. His smile's priceless for me. He brush his teeth regularly but I'm scared about me since whenever he sucks on his candy, I too has to share with him.

He even has emergency candy for in his bag. That's a secret though.

His pace im pushing the cart slowed as his eyes scan on each brand.