10 We Found Love

"Run. . ?" Judah said with hesitancy in his voice.

I gave him the bag where the money is kept and I intertwined my hand with him, as closer as these gangster punks is getting to us the more I am pulling Judah away.

They getting nearer us so I held Judah's hand tighter and pulled him away. We ran to direction with people not minding where were headed.

We reached the beach running away from those teenage gangsters who was supposed to be robbing us, but luckily Judah was a fast runner.

We were panting and laughing as we reached the shore, I was ducking while my hand is in my knees and I'm catching my breathe.

Those fckers sure were scary even though they were teenagers.

"Dude, you never told me you can run fast!" I said to Judah and he just laugh while catching his breathe.

Judah and I were supposed to go get Ice cream when those punks block our way and lead us to a dark alleyway, and me as a person who grew up in thr dark, I knew exactly what was happening but Judah won't listen.

The sound of the waves was aesthetic in the ears, the star is scattered around the dark blue sky surrounding the crescent moon.

The salted breeze is warm and when I glanced at Judah he was staring at me. Everything slowed down in my eyes and am I hallucinating? Because Judah did look hot and soft in my eyes plus the sea is sparkling. Wow. Is this even real?

"Wow." Judah mumbled. I nodded out of the blue.

"The sea looks tempting." I said facing the sea, hiding the blush I'm having.

I don't even know why I feel like this but I do know that this is the first time I felt this, and it's amazing.

"Let's go take a dip!" I told Judah, he looked away and cleared his throat.

I wanna go take a dip, the water is sparkly tempting. I'm excited. This is gonna be the first time I get to swim in the beach with no one around to drown me.

Wheeltown gates is a province near mountains and rivers, whenever the school would go to a curricular activity that relates beaches my classmates and schoolmates would attempt to drown me to death so I've always avoided beaches when they are around.

But here, is a place where I am free. No one knows me and I'm sure Margeaux was telling the truth, we weren't friends but she sure was not a liar plus the fact that she ran away from home with her boyfriend two years ago.

"If we take a dip right now, it'll be cold when we go home since our clothes will soaked." Judah countered.

Tsk. "Who says we're gonna swim with clothes on anyway." I said and started stripping my clothes.

Judah's eyes widened, he even turned his back at me! Pfft.

I ran to the chest-deep part of the water while Judah stood like a statue facing his back at me, and I had the most pretentious idea ever.

"Judah! Come on, the water isn't gonna adjust for you!" I playfully yelled.

I went to the neck-deep part of the water and I splashed water everywhere. I saw his body about to turn back but he stopped himself and continue to play back-face at me.

"ju-udah! He-help!" I act and splashed water pretending to drown. I even did drown myself to make more realistic.

I saw Judah hesitate so I kept on splashing water and playing drowning. When he finally faced me his eyes widened. I could be an actress for this.