Something Different

All of this is purely fictional. The places, names, events and bussiness names that may be mentioned are basically unintentional and fiction.

If ever you have problems in regards to reading bisaya stuff or any of my work, kindly stop reading. I do not force anyone to read this novel.

Also, plagiarism is a crime. Any copy of my works without my copyright or permissiom that is release without my knowledge is illegal.

Explicit, mature, violent, harsh and trigger-able scenes are contents of this book. Kindly exit if 18 below or has ny problems in regards with mature scenes. Thank you.

Something Different

Arahera Lances is the most hated person in town.

She is the illegitimate daughter of the Governor.

Why everyone hate her? Because on the day she was born was also the day where the legal wife of the governor died.

As well as her mother. People would often say to her face that her mother and the governor's wife will see each other in hell. She doesn't care.

No one pays attention to her except the Nuns who from the start knows that one she will be a great singer.

She lived her life miserable, hated, disgusted like she was born with a deadly plague but she became immune to it. To the judgements the random physical bullying and the verbal abuses.

All of it woke her up from how cruel reality is. The reason why such a young age, she was a drug dealer.

Until one day she decided to leave the place. Running away from the orphanage, with a drug deal in mind and roaming around the city.

Brought along with her little journey is her duffel bag and a street dog whom she feds everyday.