Lemon Boy

a ravenette was teasing, annoying a creamed haired girl, sometimes even giving her some bruises every once in a while, he kept hiding those intentions with mask of Innocence, nobody knew about it except the girl.

There once was a bittersweet man, and they called him Lemon Boy..

As much as the girl wanted to be left alone, he was always there, ever since then, she would ignore his presence even if it means getting a bruise.

He was growing in my garden and I pulled him out by his hair, like a weed..

Even after receiving ignorance from the girl, the boy never failed to be with her and annoy her.

And like weeds do, he only came and grew back again..

The girl noticed this, but still kept her cool down, she might aswell leave him be.

So I figured this time I might aswell let him be..

Surprisingly, the two got along and started to be more close to each other, the girl's bruises decreased which made her happy of course, it made the male guilty on how he treated her like shit back then.

Lemon Boy and me started to get along together..

The ravenette helped the girl more often, same with the fat ankled girl, she helped him aswell, even in rough times, they would always help each other.

I helped him plant his seeds, and we mow the lawn in bad weather...

The girl smiled at the boy who's helping her in the gardening, it was nice of him to help her despite not knowing a thing about gardening.

Its actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like him...

As a woman was gently playing a ukelele, she smiled from the memories bringing her lots of nostalgia, she smiles.

So I got myself, a citrus friend.

"Correction. Its 'husband'" The ravenette mentioned while the girl widen her eyes a little, realizing it, she smiles and laughs.

The boy glanced at the ring, gently hugging her finger, he smiles, mirroring the same enthusiasm from his wife.

heh.

----------------------
This shit doesn't makes sense but ok-