Idk what to title no more lol

Welp hello there, im back from my monthly exam and now suffering from heat,

I want rain.

Pic above was made by me :'3 (what do y'all think? lol)
Hope y'all like this chap :3

-----------------------------------

Nene was laying on the floor, another sunny Saturday morning, it was scorching hot so she turned the AC on, listening to her music playlist her favorite ringtone suddenly plays, she looked at the caller ID and it was an unknown number she nervously accepts the call.

UP (Unknown Person); "Hello Nene san?"
N; "Um, hello?"
M; "Ah, this is Mikasa! Your moms friend!"
N; "oh- ohayo auntie, what do you need, anndd..How did you get my number?"
M; "Aha..I asked your mom if you we're good at babysitting, so I thought I should get your number and yeah, hehe"
N; "So you want me to babysit?"
M; "Yes, yes, our boss suddenly got strict and made us work for a whole day.."
N; "Ah, ok ok, I'll come over!"
M; "haa, thank you, this would help me so much Nene san, I'll see you later!"

The call ended and Nene got up and dressed herself, she was wearing a pink t-shirt with leggings and tied her hair into a cute pony tail, she packed up things she needed and headed out.

-Time skip lol-

Nene went up on the door and rang the doorbell, she heard hurried footsteps and a door immediately opened revealing a woman with mint colored hair, matching her eye color "Nene san your here!" the woman handed her a list and scurried her way to work

Guess she was in a hurry then..

"Mom!!" a childish voice shouted shouted and went up on the doorstep to see Nene "Oneechan?"
the little boy muttered, Nene turned around to see a boy with black choppy hair and amber colored eyes she kneels down on his height and introduced herself "My name is Yashiro Nene! And I'll be your babysitter for the day!" the boy stared at her for a bit and introduced his self aswell "Yugi..Yugi Amane" Nene smiled and went in the house closing the door afterwards.

Surprisingly Amane behaved and has insane passion in astronomy for a kid like him. "What are you doing Nene Oneechan?" Amane watched Nene making something in the kitchen "Ah, im baking donuts!" when the boy heard donuts he immediately went to her side clutching Nene's ankle a bit "You make donuts Oneechan!?" sparkles was in his eyes when Nene hummed and nodded as a response "You can go to the living room to wait while I make them ok?" the boy nodded vigorously and ran to the living room to wait.

Nene didn't even put the plate of donuts on the coffee table yet as Amane snatched one donut and shoved it in his mouth, it was so tasty that he tear up a bit panicking Nene "Ah- is it bad!?" Nene questioned but the ravenette shook his head "This is the most delicious donut I tried oneechan!!" he took another donut and ate it, Nene smiled and patted his head.

"I wanna go to the park oneechan!" Lil Amane tugged Nene's hand she hummed and thought of it for a while before agreeing.

And here they are now, Nene sitting on the bench while watching Amane swing in the swings (lol swing swing go brrrrrrrrrr.) The sky turned into a orange hue as the sun slowly set.

"Do you have a boyfriend Oneechan?" that sudden question made Nene falter a bit before regaining composure, she shakily responded "Ah..well, boys never liked your oneechan since they didn't like her huge ankles.." The boy stared at her ankles and replied "Eh? They look cute to me! Those jerks are so mean, plus you look pretty and the best cook I ever met! I'd treat you better Nene Oneechan!" The cream haired girl blushed at the boy's response he then clapped his hands and eyes her with eyes full of determination "I will marry you Nene Oneechan! If those jerks wont take you, I'll take you instead, and I'll treat you like a princess I promise!"

Nene spaced out a bit as his voice got into her head

I will marry you!

I'll treat you like a princess!

Nene can't comprehend what to say after that as her face was full blown blush

"EHHH-?!!"

----------------------------
so.....H i :))
so uh, how are y'all? And what do y'all think of this chapter?
I hope y'all like it qwq
and uh, im doing fine now, my friends came back and uh, ye :3
so..ye thats all bai²

also don't worry Nene gets paid from the babysit-
and I inserted my OC here since I couldn't think of any random names that come in my head,
her name ish Yozuki, Mikasa btw >:3
so ye-