Just An Illusion

Major errors ahead!
------------------------

Amane had always been lonely.

Ever since he started to go to highschool, he never made any friends except Akane Aoi the Vice President of the School, Aoi Akane who's the Popular Queen in the School and his twin brother.

Not until someone added him in fb ( hhh)

Yashiro Nene, she's friends with Akane and Aoi so he didn't bother accepting the request.

A week passed as the two started to talk to each other in the internet, introducing each other, chatting some convo, even sharing memes.

Amane told her about him not having many friends as the cream haired girl felt sorry for him.

Eventually, Amane fell for the girl. So he thought they could meet up for the first time and confess his feelings to her.

Here he is, standing below a big sakura tree, waiting for the girl to arrive. Minutes to hours, Amane became nervous on why the girl was late, he told them to meet up and he was sure she responded, he tried calling her but no one responded.

What happened to her!?

Amane went to Akane's house to ask on what happened to Yashiro

"W-who's Yashiro-?" The orange haired boy said while the ravenette looked like he saw a ghost.

"C'mon..Stop joking around Akane..You know her.."

"Also who are you-?"

"W-what-? You don't know me?"

"No.. I think you have the wrong person here.." Akane muttered going back to his house leaving Amane speechless

W-what's happening to everyone?

The ravenette went home still wondering what happened to his friends, walking on the street he was too busy wondering and not noticing how a big truck was going at a high speed, Amane turned around

But it was too late.

"GAH!" the ravenette suddenly woke up, panting as if he ran a marathon, Amane realized.. It was all a dream...

Which means-

The boy quickly snatched his phone scrolling through.. Yashiro Nene..

No results found.

what..?

Was Yashiro Nene all just an illusion?

Sometimes Amane wishes..

Illusions could've turned into a reality.

------------------------