My Happy Pill

Major errors ahead!
---------------------------------

Amane looked around, trying to find a certain creamed haired girl, his eyes eventually landed on a person sitting on a bench, head low as he started to approach her.

"Yashiro" Amane called, but Yashiro didn't say anything, just looking below with dull eyes, Amane sighed irritatedly and goes somewhere.

A few minutes later

"Here" Yashiro's eyes widen a bit when she saw someone giving her ice cream, strawberry flavored ice cream to be specific. Yashiro looked up to see the stranger offering her frozen sweets, to her surprise she saw "Amane kun-?" Yashiro said as the ravenette rolled his eyes "Just take it" Amane said sitting beside her and pushing the strawberry ice cream at her.

"Wh-why.." the creamed haired girl muttered as she stares at the ice cream on her hands, slowly melting "Look, I just gave you this because you looked sad, its nothing 'Special'" Amane stated looking away from Nene. Nene just smiled and eats the ice cream, squealing in delight as the ravenette looked at her and looked back at the sky.

"Say...Why we're you sad earlier?" Amane spoke up, breaking the awkward silence "...Ah...Its.." Nene paused looking down again Amane just glanced at her, waiting for her response "Its just.. Bullies that's all.." Nene chuckled trying to ease the tension, Amane looked at her, eyes slightly wide by surprise "Hm..Ok" the ravenette replied averting his eyes to Nene.

"Thanks" Nene said smiling, Amane smiled aswell and patted her head "Your welcome"

Amane walked Yashiro home and goes to his home too. The creamed haired girl smiled while looking at Amane slowly walking away. No matter what he does it always makes her happy, even if he's a bit grumpy about it she thinks its cute, it makes her happy..

Like her Personal Happy Pill..

--------------------------

Hhhh- so uh- Here it is- I hope you liked it qwq
This book will have slow updates (I think)
bcuz of my uncreative mind :'0
aannddd yea- that's all bai² :DD