𝟑𝟔

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"No, that one ugly get another one." I said while sitting on FaceTime with Dahlia. I actually enjoyed talking to her.

"This dress is not ugly."

"Yes it is and I think you should wear another one. What's that in the back?"

"This?" She grabbed a black dress out of her closet before holding it up to the camera.

"Yeah, that's cute."

"I don't have nothing to wear with it though and—girl I don't fucking know."

"You want me to come over? I can come over and help you pick out an outfit. You can't be going out and looking bad."

"Yes, just come over and you're acting like I'm going out looking for a man. All I'm doing is going to dinner with my kids and husband to talk since this isn't something we do often."

"That's why you need to look cute. You don't go out that much so when you step out you need to look like a bad bitch, nothing more nothing less."

"Mhm, you can help me when you come by. Now, you seen the restaurant yet?"

"I went to see it last night and it looked like the drawing for the most part just a little more modernized. I like it so I hope he does."

"That boy gone love it once he gets over the fact that you bought it for him." She shrugged.

"What you mean?" I questioned as Zeus jumped up on the bed next to me getting comfortable.

"He likes doing things by himself so he'll be happy of course but he'll also be a little upset with the fact that you did it for him and he couldn't do it himself. He'll get over it of course, it'll just bother him for a few days."

"Why will it bother him?" I asked as Zeus started licking me and I slowly pushed his head away.

"He just likes getting stuff on his own. He's never had anything passed down because he never wanted it even when me and his dad would try he just said no. He likes making his own money and being able to get things for himself, he'll probably try to pay you back or something."

"He won't need to pay me back though, this isn't a favor I just did it because he deserves it."

"He's still gonna want to pay you back for it no matter how many times you tell him he doesn't have to. That's just the way he is."

"Well—"

"Put on my suit, go get my boots, I'll go to jail 'bout ya!" Syian rapped as he came into my room and I quickly hung up the phone.

"I know, you already did." I got out of the bed dodging his kiss.

"You still acting like this?"

"I'm not acting like anything I just don't want to give you a kiss right now. Is that okay with you?"

"I feel like you still mad about the shooting and I told you that if I knew something like that was gone happen I never would've had you in that situation in the first place you acting like I did it on purpose."

"Okay, you right." I nodded going to my closet and grabbing a jean jacket and some slides before grabbing my keys off the dresser.

"Where you going?"

"To your mothers."

"Then put them keys down and come with me."

"I'm fine, I can go by myself it's not a problem. I'm capable of driving, you know that right?"