𝟏𝟓

𝐗𝐢𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚
𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙲𝚄́𝙽, 𝙼𝙴𝚇𝙸𝙲𝙾

"Bri?" I shut the door behind me and made my way over to the bed where she was laying with her AirPods in looking all sad and shit.

"Leave me alone please." She mumbled and I just got in the bed next to her pulling the cover over me.

"Maybe Khalia or Malia would let you nope around being a sad sack but not me, you can tell me what's wrong now or I'll just sit here until you tell me what's wrong." I shrugged.

"You know what's wrong because you saw what's wrong." She looked at me like she'd been crying or something.

"Look, I ain't never had this happen to me so maybe I won't have the right words but regardless you can't let a mad ass nigga get you down. He a weirdo anyway for even having the videos saved still and he even weirder for getting on live with that shit, somebody gone handle him I promise you."

"That didn't make me feel better at all."

Girl I'm trying I done told you I ain't got the right words for this shit.

"I'm not in here trying to make you feel better I'm just telling you what it is. He posted you without your consent so you can really sue his ass for that if that'll make you feel better. I'd say don't even worry about it because he's ugly in the face anyway." I said and she stared at me.

"Xi."

"My bad, my bad." I put my hands up.

"It's not even that Xi, my whole body was shown on the internet. I'm gone be laughed at for the rest of my life!"

"You don't know that."

"Kim Kardashian had a sex tape leaked and she gets laughed at!"

"Don't nobody laugh at her over that sex tape, people love them some Kimmy K." I said. "And I doubt being laughed at is something that's going to be a big deal because you've been getting laughed at your whole life."

That came out wrong.

"What the fuck does that mean?!" She scrunched up her face.

"Bri, you grew up in the public eye and got cheated on publicly, plus you just got beat up in iHOP a few weeks ago. You've been getting laughed at for shit worse than this. This will blow over and in about two weeks it won't even be serious anymore."

"I don't care if this don't make you feel better you not about to walk around sad as fuck like you ain't richer than that nigga."

"He was laughing the whole time." She sucked her teeth looking like she was gonna cry again.

"A broke nigga should never laugh!"

He got more money than me but who cares? That's not the point.

"You really think it's gone blow over?"

"I do and I just feel like them people should be honored to see your body."

"Shut up." She wiped her eyes.