𝟐𝟎

there's a mistake somewhere in this chapter & if y'all find it before i do pls correct me in the comments so i can go back and change it bc i forgot where it was at. thx.

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢
𝙱𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙲𝙰

"Come on, Bri," Syian groaned and I continued kissing on his neck while my other hand stroked him through his shorts. "I got work,"

"That can wait."

"You know I would but I gotta take a shower."

"I'll meet you in there." I sat up.

"Nah, you gotta go to that thing with yo' parents anyway." He leaned up kissing my cheek before flipping me on the bed and getting up.

"That would be a great way to start my day."

"I would if I had the time but I don't. I got you when I come home."

"Home?"

"When I come back." He stood up walking over to a drawer grabbing a shirt and some joggers that he'd left over here.

"Okay.." I nodded as he tossed his clothes on the bed. "Let me take a shower with you, though."

"Stay yo' horny ass in here."

"I wanna go in there."

"Get a vibrator." He went into the bathroom and I flopped back on the bed.

I heard the water run and huffed before getting out of the bed and going in the bathroom snatching my toothbrush and the toothpaste.

"You stalking me now?!"

"Nobody's stalking you, keep washing them musty ass balls and stop speaking to me." I rolled my eyes turning on the toothbrush and brushing my teeth.

"Man go get a condom and come on." He sucked his teeth and I quickly brushed my teeth before skipping out the room and digging in the drawer for a condom.

I went back in the bathroom sitting it by the sink before pulling my shirt off and taking off my shorts and panties. I grabbed the condom and opened the shower getting in just admiring him.

"Stop acting like you don't know what's about to happen, turn around and bend over."

"Where's the foreplay?"

"You got five seconds before I just say fuck it and go on with my day and leave you with blue walls for the rest of the day take it or leave it."

I rolled my eyes slowly crouching down and my eyes got wide just seeing dick all in my face.

"Suck it or I'ma slap you with it."

"I'll twist this bitch." I looked up at him. "Watch ya mouth."

"I got work in two hours."

"You can't rush a queen."

"Queens don't suck dick."

"Yes they do, how you think they got the king? Use your brain."

"Just hurry up and gobble me swallow me before I go soft."

"The water getting all on my lashes."

"Good, hopefully they wash them hoes off." He said making me roll my eyes and just stare at it. "You wasting my time."

I kept looking at it trying to have this focused look on my face but I just busted out laughing and he sucked his teeth. "Get up."

"I'm gone do it for real, relax."