Chapter 6: Wing-Woman

When I tell you I ran... I RAN.

I fled the classroom completely flustered and ran all the way back through the city streets to my dorm, bumping into so many people on my way there. It didn't phase me whatsoever, my thoughts were elsewhere, and by elsewhere I mean thinking about my damn Russian teacher. The moment replayed over and over in my mind. Feeling her grip on my knee. Her warm breath snaking its way down my ear canal and coating my thoughts in a cloud of lust. Her smell was so sweet and homely, like... l-like uhhh, like a peach. I can't even think straight. I couldn't help but feel safe and at ease when she came close. Her lips, when they grazed my skin, paralyzed my entire body, I was fixed completely in place just staring, a-and thinking. Thinking about what comes next. Was she about to kiss me? I felt the muscles in her cheeks tighten against my cheek as if she was puckering up, but all she did was whisper instead. Maybe I'm getting a little to ahead of myself. It was probably just an innocent gesture. I did sound very nervous when I spluttered out that stupid long-winded apology. Why did I even do that, she wasn't even mad? Urgh! Yeah she was probably just trying to calm me. But none of my other teachers were ever that touchy. I'm so confused... I need to tell someone.

I surged through the door to my dorm room and Wanda was still here, thank god. I needed to tell someone about what just happened. She was sat, propped up in bed, scrolling through her phone when I came stumbling in. She looked at me confused, a sweating and panting mess. I came rushing over and sat next to her in bed, trying to regain my breath whist gripping and aggressively shaking her wrists back and forth. "What, what, WHAT?" she interrogated, wide-eyed. "W-Wanda! M-My.. My t-teacher... s-she, I was j- and then- so then-" I rambled. I couldn't even form a sentence. I was a mixture of exhausted from all of that running I just did and completely shell shocked from what just happened in class. "Woah woah woah. Breathheee, just breathe okay?" She took a few deep breaths with me until my breathing had steadied enough for me to talk. "Okay now what happened?" she asked calmly. "Wanda. My teacher... Miss Romanoff. She kept me behind after class and you were right. She told me that she was impressed with my skills and that she thinks everyone else will have left the class in two weeks, but that I'll be the only student that stays." I practically said all in one breath. "Well that's great Y/N, what's the big deal?" "No Wanda, you don't understand. She then..." and I went on to tell her all about everything that she did after. The touching, the whispering, the fact that she nearly kissed me.

"Y/N..." I couldn't tell what she was thinking. Was she happy? Repulsed? Confused? Was she going to tell me that this is a very unprofessional and inappropriate encounter and that I should speak to someone about this? Who knows. "Th-This... THIS IS SO AMAZING! DID YOU JUST BAG THE HOTTEST STAFF MEMBER AT NYU?!" We both started excitedly bouncing up and down on the bed, giggling and gripping each other's wrists. I just nodded frantically, I didn't know what to say. "But wait, I thought you were straight..." she trailed off. "Psshh. For her I'm not." (lmao same) 

I got up and went to sit on my own bed. I just laid back in a blissful daze, whilst I stared at the ceiling. "Well what are you gonna do about this?" Wanda called out from her bed, where she was also staring at the ceiling. "What do you mean?" "Well how are you gonna win her over? Surely you don't think that's it. She clearly wants you, but do you not see it? YOU have all the power right now. I may not be the biggest relationship guru but I know how to win a girl over." Wait what did she say? "Wait, Wanda, you like girls?" I inquired, looking up at her. "That's besides the point. What I'm TRYING to say is, if you give into her desires right now, there's no chase. Everybody loves a chase. The more she can't have you, the more she'll want you. The more she'll NEED you. You need to build desire." Thank god I have Wanda to help me out. I honestly need her more than I think. "so what you're saying is... I need to play hard to get?" "Exactly! She needs to be practically itching for you. Think about it, it makes sense. The hottest teacher at NYU has the whole school practically drooling over her, probably all of the teachers too; so I can imagine she's used to getting what she wants, whenever she wants it. But, she's already expressed a clear interest in you, so you should play around with that. I think you'll find that playing hard to get and being desirable is quite a powerful feeling."

Wanda was right. I mean... when wasn't she? But this was a really good idea. If I could play hard to get, she's only going to want me more, and who knows, the thought of her begging for me is getting me a little excited. "This is brilliant Wanda, you're a genius!" I exclaimed, sitting up in bed. "I know, you don't have to tell me." We both laughed and she sat up too. She was sat cross-legged facing me from her bed and I was slouched against the headboard looking at her. "There's only one issue. I'm not to sure how to play it. I mean, I've played hard to get before, but never with a girl." That was true. Back in high school I had won quite a few guys over with this technique, sometimes without trying. My personality naturally gives off a very 'hard to get' vibe and I used to get guys asking me out all the time without even realizing that I had flirted with them. But I could never flirt when I was actually trying to. Can anyone? And especially now, I had no idea how to act when it was a woman I was trying to impress. "Don't worry, that why I'm here..." Wanda said, flicking her hair behind her shoulder. "...I'll be your wing-woman. I'll teach you everything you need to know. I'll tell you how to act, how to dress, and I'll even help you set up encounters that'll no doubt have her wrapped around your finger in no time." I smiled and leapt up out of bed and launched myself at her in a tight hug as we both laughed.

Wanda and I spent the rest of the day putting together outfits, trying out different styles of makeup and testing out different hairstyles. She taught me some gestures, poses and faces which we tested in front of a mirror and she even showed me how to walk more seductively. Her most important lesson was about lips. She said flirting is all about the subtleties and that the lips are very important. She went on about how I should wear gloss regularly, pout when I'm focusing in class, bite them when I caught her staring, play with them when I was nervous, and lick them when she was speaking. She also said intelligence was key. Someone who has a good brain and is confident in their intelligence is very attractive. That bit wasn't too hard considering I was pretty good at Russian already, but I had to make sure I was confident with it. Noted. Who knew that the art of seduction was so intricate, because I sure didn't. Before I knew it, it was 7pm and we'd been at it all day. I was ready though. I knew just about everything I needed to know for Monday. We ordered pizza to our dorm and laid in my bed whilst we watched Netflix on my laptop, until we both eventually fell asleep.

As the week went on I practiced doing the things Wanda had taught me, in preparation for next Monday. It even earned me a few DM's from some of the boys in my Law class, telling me how pretty I looked and how good my knowledge was. I ignored them, obviously, but it was good to see that Wanda's teaching was working. Monday could not come fast enough. When I tell you I can not wait to get into that classroom and tease the hell out of her.

A/N

What is she? She's a provider. Feeding you once again with another chapter. Should I be revising for exams? Yes, but I decided it was necessary to write this chapter instead. Good to see that my priorities are in order.

This chapter was actually really fun to write, I just like the idea of the two of them getting really giddy and excited over the encounter. The 'hard to get' plan makes this story so much more exciting you have no idea what's about to go down. Anyways, happy Monday, hope y'all have a good week and I'll see you in the next chapter :)