Part 4

By Bella, the reason it took ages -Warning coarse language

Ebony: I don't get why Bella gets the credit of writing this, she tells me what to write and disappears off with-

Bella: *Covers Ebony's mouth* With Ally

Bellatrix and Rudolphous: So where is she actually? We don't believe her.

Bella: *Chuckles* I'm in danger

5 months later

I sit calmly on the bed, "RUDOLPHOUS LESTRANGE I SWEAR TO MERLIN'S SAGGY BALLSACK, GET YOUR SHOES OFF THE BED!!" I say clearly calm. He looks at me in shock, he makes me a little mad by that. "HOW F*****G DARE YOU I-" I get cut off from my small mad moment.

"Language." Rudolphous says bluntly. I close my eyes to stop me from killing the idiot in front of me.

"I'm seeing Cissy." I declare as I start to walk out when, all of a sudden I feel water fall down my leg. "My waters just broke," I murmur bluntly. Rudolphous stands up instantly, he grabs me and drags me out our room door. As he runs holding me bridal style. Rudophous' face is filled with seriousness, I almost laugh until, "AHHHHH! F*****G CONTRACTIONS!!!" I scream in pain. I see Rudolphous start to chuckle, so I kick him in the place where the sun don't shine.I see Cissy run up to me. 

"Wingardium leviousa!" She chants. I feel myself lift and the pain stays just as bad as before after 1 minute it seems to be a bit better. I see Rudolphous lying on the floor. He gives me a evil look.

"Accio baby." I instantly regret kicking him, due to it hurting. Cissy gasps. 

"Your place it's stretching." Cissy says awkwardly. I scream. "There's a head, it's a human!" Cissy exclaims.

"I would hope so, I don't want a troll coming out of my vagina." I yell back. Rudolphous laughs at my snapping. I sit there for what seems like 2 minutes, pain coursing through me. Then I hear it. A sound that makes all of this worthwhile. A baby crying.

"It's a girl." Cissy whispers in awe, she quickly cleans her with a flick of her wand. I hold out my arms for my little girl. Rudolphous stands up next to me.

"Ebony. That's her name." I decide still in awe.

"Little Ebony. The reason for the mood swings of yours. I love her." He states from beside me. I nod before mother instinct takes over. All of a sudden I feel a pain again, but I ignore it thinking it is just because of post labour pains. But the pains go on and on and on. It eventually gets pretty bad. I look around for Cissy but she must have left.

"Rudolphous can you check that my hole is fine I think there's something wrong. The pains should have stopped..." I check the time, "2 minutes ago, when Ebony was born." He nods before walking around with his cheeks a little pink. He looks where I told him to.

"Oh my Merlin's beard. There's another one, it's head is out." Rudolphous whispers not wanting to disturb Ebony. I gasp before starting to push.

"Your in charge here Rudolphous." I order and go back to pushing. I keep pushing for a while waiting to hear the crying. 

"Bellatrix, she's born now no need to keep pushing." I hear Rudolphous. 

"Where's the crying then. Is there something wrong." I don't move due to Ebony still breatfeeding. Rudolphous stays silent. 

"Bella has brown eyes. Their beautiful." Rudolphous tells me. I smile shifting Ebony so that I could hold Bella as well. I stay there for a while before I turn to Rudolphous. "Here hold Bella so we can go and introduce her and Ebony to the Dark Lord and the other Death Eaters." I say. Rudolphous holds out his arms, I pass him Bella who still has her eyes open. We walk out. 

"This is the next chapter of our lives, the best part so far." I mumble.

Ebony: Run Bella run!!

Bella: *Running* I am!!

Bellatrix and Rudolphous: Where are you which caused this to take ages.

Bella: *Still running*  Not saying!!