Part 3

By Ebony

-- 3 MONTHS LATER --

"There's a meeting with the Dark Lord tonight." Cissy sat beside me, "Are we going to tell him tonight?" I nodded slowly and rubbed my hand over my stomach, which was now starting to show some signs of pregnancy. 

-- AT THE MEETING --

"Any other news?" said Voldemort. I cleared my throat, "My Lord, I have some news that may delight or displease you..." 

Voldemort raised his eyebrows, "Yes..." 

I cleared my throat again and then looked at Cissy. "There..." I swallowed the lump in my throat, "There will be another Death Eater joining our ranks in 5 months." The Dark Lord raised an eyebrow, "Who is this new Death Eater, Bellatrix?" I looked down at my stomach, "I'm pregnant, my lord." Voldemorts mouth fell open, 

"So am I," said Cissy. 

"Me three," said another Death Eater, Alecto Carrow. The Dark Lord looked like he was about to faint, "And... who might be the Father's of these children?" he said. 

"Rudolphous," I said,

"Lucius," said Narcissa,

"Severus," said Alecto, we all looked at Alecto then at Severus, he looked like he was going to faint. She blushed, "I was bored, okay?!" Her brother, Amycus Carrow, stared at her, "And SEVERUS was your first thought?" he yelled. We quickly concluded the meeting by talking about Voldemort's newest Horcrux, Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem. As the people left I ran to the bathroom and threw up. 

Narcissa POV

The meeting with the Dark Lord was awkward, but at least it was one less thing to worry about. Bellatrix had run off after the meeting. Probably to the bathroom. I went up the stairs to my and Lucius's room. I went in and found Lucius sitting, pale-faced, on the bed. "Lucius, I told you that we would have to tell the Dark Lord sometime!" I whined. He huffed, "I didn't realise you would be that straight forward!" I sighed and sat down beside him...

Bellatrix POV

Well I did it, I told him, I told the Dark Lord, I told the Dark Lord I'm pregnant, I was thinking in small, quick sentences trying not to have a panic attack. I sat down on the bed, "Where is Rudolphous!?" I said out loud. I lay down staring at the ceiling, the ceiling of painted flowers and swirls made me feel sick. I closed my eyes, trying to block out the ceiling. I fell asleep...

-- IN DREAM --

"Well, you did it, Bella!" I heard a voice say, I opened my eyes. My disowned sister, Andromeda looked back at me, "You were always so self-conscious that Rudolphous would leave you... this baaaabyyy," she dragged out the word, "will make it so that he will never leave!" She laughed maniacally. Then she disappeared. Then Narcissa came into focus, she said the same thing. They both appeared and laughed. 

-- OUT OF DREAM --

I woke up. I was sweating, laying in bed, my sisters laughs echoed in my head. I realised that the covers had been thrown over me. I was laying in the middle of the bed, Rudolphous was snoring on a couch across the room. I got up and looked over at the half-open curtains. Light was just starting to come over the horizon. I changed quickly and headed downstairs. The food for breakfast was already on the table. A couple of the Death Eaters were already digging in as much as they could before too many others came down. I smelt some of the coffee they were drinking and wanted to throw up. I quickly grabbed a piece of bacon and an egg on a plate and headed out into the garden for a breath of fresh air.

Rudolphous: stop throwing up!!!

Bellatrix: Sorry, argue with Bella and Ebony, it's their fault

Bella and Ebony: *offended* excuse me.....

Rudolphous: GIRLS!!!