Part 2

By Bella

A/N - I don't know if there is a pregnancy test spell soooo..... let's pretend there is

Bellatrix pov

I look at my wand as I wait for my results. I had done two just in case, I secretly hope it comes back positive. I mean who wouldn't. I look away and hear a knocking on the door, I try to hide the evidence of the charm being used, but I fail. Panic instantly rushes over me. "Bella opens up I need one too." I hear Cissy say I am confused for a second until I realise she busted me. 

"Come in then," I say back to her midst sigh. Cissy quickly walks in and takes out her wand. We look at my yet to get results from the wand. We stare at each other in the eyes and burst out laughing. I quickly look away so that Cissy can do her test. We go back to waiting, after 2 minutes I hear my test's results come back. 

"Bella please wait, we can laugh together at the fact we think we are..." Cissy trails off. I don't blame her, but instead of finishing her sentence we talk about other things until we notice hers is done, we give each other a look wondering if everything would be the same. We close our eyes and pick up our wands. 

"On three, ready? One, two, three." We open our eyes after my count. I look at Cissy's first and she looks at mine. "You are!" We say in unison. Then we realise we will have to tell the Dark Lord about it. 

"So when do we tell?" I ask Cissy, she shrugs slightly, staring at her wand. Her lips move slightly. "What?" I say going over to her and putting my hand around her shoulders. 

"I'm pregnant!" she says, looking up at me, tears in her eyes. Her lips curled into a smile as she walked to the door, "I've got to tell Lucius," she rushes out. 

I slump down on my bed, I've got to tell Rudolphus! Damn, I just lost 10 galleons. 

I slowly walk out the door and grip onto my arm a little too tightly. I focus on the floor instead of in front of me, that's when I crash into Rudolphus. "So who gets the 10 galleons?" He asks smoothly. I look down to avoid his gaze. "So I take it I won," he moves to whisper into my ear, "but I don't want the money... I want a healthy child." I feel my heart flutter at the man before me's utter beauty. "We need names. I say for a boy Rudolph and for a girl Bella."

"No," I deny his options, "for a girl Ebony and a boy Cygnus." We look at each other knowing that this argument could be solved later. I smile we will be holding a child soon, but we will need to tell the dark lord.

Bella: Well I can't read so this sucked
Ebony: I completely forgot that your dyslexic totally worth it though
Bella: Bully 😥
Bellatrix and Rudolphus: Wait why didn't you tell us
Bella: You were in Azkaban, remember