Chapter 19

Thank you guys so much for your feedback on this story. I am overwhelmed by how many of you tell me you love it!! Thank you!! Just because I love you guys here's the next one! 

“So who all usually shows up at these parties?” Callie asked looking at herself in the mirror. She had just changed into the dress she had bought earlier in the day and touched up her hair and makeup. Madison was on on the other side of the door in her bedroom getting ready. She was wearing a little black dress that was form fitting and had 3/4 sleeves. 

“Just players and their significant others,” Madison answered.

“Will Jada and Chris be there?” Callie asked deciding she had done all she could and opened the door. 

“They should be. I don’t know if Gloria will be with everything that’s going on with her and Matt though,” Madison sighed. 

She hated they were having issues. She loved them both and was definitely rooting for them to stay together and work it out. She really felt for Carter and Isaiah. There was no way they could win.

“Yeah. I heard bits and pieces of what you and Jada were talking about. That’s just sad,” Callie said joining Madison in her room. 

“Damn girl,” Madison said looking up at Callie. 

“Is it too much? It is isn’t it. Should I go change?” Callie asked panicked. 

“No. It’s perfect,” Madison smiled. 

Callie rolled her eyes and headed back to the living room where her suitcase was to grab her shoes. She debated on heels or flats and in the end went with flats. It was the safer choice especially if she was going to be drinking. 

“DJ is on his way,” Madison said joining her in the living room. 

“Okay,” Callie smiled grabbing her phone. That was all she was taking with her. They were going to be at Blake’s house so it wasn’t like she needed anything else. 

As soon as that thought crossed her mind her heart started racing. They were going to be at Blake’s house. She was going to be in his house. She took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves. 

“Here drink this it will calm your nerves,” Madison said handing her a shot glass. 

“Tequila?” Callie smiled up at her. 

“You know it,” Madison laughed. 

The girls toasted and downed their shots as DJ was walking in the door. 

“Pre gaming?” DJ smirked at the two. 

“You’re just jealous,” Madison said grabbing Callie’s shot glass and setting them in the sink. 

Callie stood up from her spot on the couch and grabbed her phone off the table. Even though all DJ saw was her back he was still staring at her wide eyed. Blake was going to freak. He shot him a quick text to warn him about what was getting ready to walk through the door.