Meeting Dream

YOOOO long chapter today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello techno I was waitting for you"

"Hi Dream... I guess you know why im here right?"

"Actually, yes but I wont help you... unless you help me escape"

"are you calling that a favor?"

Dream sighs

"I still don't wanna use the favor.. but if you help me escape you can get her back"

"Dream it's not gonna be the easy"

"I know that's why I have someone that will help you"

"And who's the person"

"Wilbur"

"What? What are you talking about"

"I'm going to bring Wilbur back and you Wilbur... and Philza will get me out of here"

"Deal?" Dream said while opening hes hand for me to shake it.

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing but anything to have Y/N back. I let a sigh out and shake dreams hand.

"Fine we are just gonna take a while for us to get everything ready"

"Don't worry Wilbur will be back in any second, oh and go to my house there's a lot of stuffs in there the might help you"

"You have a house? I though you were homeless"

"I'm not homeless! Why you keep saying that!?"

"I mean because you don't have a house"

"Just! Get everything ready"

"Fine, SAM?! I'm leaving now!"

"Ok techno just stand on the corner where the water is!" Sam yells back

———————————————————
Time skip
——————————————————

I finally get home and talk to Phil I told him everything that it happened he was a little worried about that Wilbur was going to come back and how we were gonna get Dream out of the prison.

"We should probably start tomorrow morning, we need to finish as soon as possible"

"You are right, well imma go and say good night to GhostY/N she decided to stay here tonight I hope that ok with you techno"

"Yeah it's fine I don't mind"

"Ah thank you it was... it was a gift from Y/N"I said while blushing a little.

Phil gives me a smile and leaves to Y/N's room to say good night.

I decided to go to the kitchen and get some tea and try to think of a plan and see a scrapbook sitting in the table I decided to open it and look thought it.

I smile when I see pictures of Y/N, and photos of her with Phil, Phil looked like he was having fun but Y/N looked the opposite, It made me giggle a little.

(Picture of you a philza)

I turn the picture around and see something is written in there (Having a father and daughter time)

I smile once again and turn to the next picture. Now it has a picture of me and her.

I felt some tears running down my cheeks

"Are you ok?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOOOOOO another chapter done I don't think people do stories this long :/ anyways

DRINK SOME WATER AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP!

(Sorry for misspellings)