•The end•

"Tommy give it to Y/N" Wilbur said

Tommy looks at me and I grab it I look back at Wilbur with a confused face.

"Y/N I want to you point it at Schlatt in the middle of he's eyes"

I grab the bow and point it in the middle of Schlatt's eyes.

"Y-Y/N you don't wanna do this" Schlatt says scared.

"oh no Schlatt I do wanna do this"

schlatt attack me and the bow breaks

"HAHAH NOW YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO KILL ME"

I put my hand behind my back and grab a small knife tears started to run from my cheeks I pull the small knife.

"I'm sorry brother but there's no way back"

"HAHA ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO KILL ME? Then DO IT I DARE YOU DO IT BUT JUST KNOW YOU ARE WORTHLESS"

"NO IM NOT"

with out noticed I have stabbed my own brother.

"I-it's all your fault" schlatt says with weakness... then he was gone.

"Did we won?" Tommy said.

"we won!" Everyone said and celebrated I was sitting next to my brothers dead body techno had his hand on my shoulder.

Eventually everyone left me techno and schlatts dead body were the only ones left.

"so it was you" I said.

"you were the one I killed in my dreams" I said standing up.

"Hey let's go" techno in a soft voice I don't respond I just give him a nod.

We walk away from the van and see everyone is sitting down in front of the stage me and techno sit together I had my head on hes shoulder.

I wasn't paying attention to what others were saying but something got my attention something about Tommy being the next president.

" I would like to be president but I still have unfinished business so I guess Wilbur is going to be the president" Tommy said and Wilbur goes up the stage.

"Has much I will like to be president of L'manberg I can't because techno showed me that government is not the answer so I'm going to pass the presidency to... Tubbo!" Wilbur said and goes down the stage has well.

" oh well I was not expecting this" Tubbo started talking.

I was mad I just murder my own brother and everyone is acting like nothing happened?! Are they going to replace Schlatt that easily?!

I looked at techno he looked like he was mad too.

"If I'm honest I don't know what a president does" Tubbo says again

" I will be back" Wilbur says and leaves.

Everyone started to celebrate I look at techno and he looks back at me we both know what we have to do we give a nod to each other and we start our plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!