•End for me•

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN BLOOD I WILL BUT A TW AT THE START AND END.

Me and techno go into opposite directions, then techno uses his rocked and shoots Tubbo.

"All right listen here, I did not spend weeks planing this revolution for you guys to replace one tyrant with another, don't you see what's happening here?"

While techno was occupied with everyone I went into a hill grab my bow and before I shoot, dream starts attacking everyone.

Another war has begun, I start to shoot everyone with Celeste telling where to shoot Luk is next to techno helping him.

(Sorry I'm not good at writing this type of stuffs)

I start to get closer to where everyone is when I hear dream talking.

"Tommy do you know who the traitor? The traitor was Wilbur"

"What, wait where's Wilbur?!" Tommy said

Then we hear an explosion the floor where I was standing started to shake I opened my wing and try to fly away from the explosion but I took to long.

(This next part will be inspired by the book "meant to be yours" by I wasnevertaken)

I hit the ground to hard I was weak I couldn't even stand up with the only strength I had I left I try to leave were the danger was.

Technos POV:

After the explosion I grab the stuffs I needed for the Withers. I place the Soul Sand in a form of a T I put one on each side of me.

"Stop, stop now techno!" Tommy said coming towards me.

"you stay there Tommy"

I told him pointing him with the rocket.

Everyone started to freak out

"Tommy, do you think you are a hero?"

"I just, I just wanted L'manberg" Tommy said

"You just wanted power"

Y/N POV:

I see that Celeste and Luk come running towards me and try to help me to stand up. Celeste told something to Luk that made him leave us I wasn't doing to good to know what they were planing.

Technos  POV:

"You wanna be a hero Tommy? THEN DIE LIKE ONE" I put the withers head on the soul sand then two Withers appeared.

I leave the rest of the people to take care of the withers, I start to look around trying to find Y/N but she's no where to be seen.

Y/N POV:

I see two withers attacking everyone when I suddenly hear someone.

"I thought this was going to be more difficult"

I couldn't see who it was I was to weak to turn around.

The person behind me let's a sighs

"I'm so sorry about this Y/N but it has to be done"

TW BLOOD

"It-its ok you don't have to be sorry I knew this time was eventually gonna come"

I feel something pass though my stomach I look down and see blood, I hear the person behind me leave.

TECHNOS POV:

I start to get worried when I see a polar bear running towards me.

"Hey Luk do you know where's Y/N!!?"

Luk gives me a nod and I follow him.

At the distance I see someone on the floor when we got closer I recognize the person it was Y/N her friend Celeste was next to her trying to help her.

I run towards Y/N and I hold her in my arms.

"Hey Y/N, Y/N open your eyes please princess please"

she weakly opens her eyes, she gives me a weakly smile .

"H-hey techno"

"you are gonna be ok alright?!" I quickly look for potions but I can't find any I had use them all I start to panic and someone grabs my arm.

"Techno, techno look at me"

Y/N puts her hands on my face they were covered in her own blood I grab her hands.

"I can't live with out you, I can't I can't" I said breaking down.

"You can, I believe in you, tell my dad I love him"

"no no no no I will not say that to him because you are going to be the one saying that to him"

"Techno I can not make it"

she gets closer to me and whispers.

"I love you- take care of Luk and Celeste for me"

she gives me a kiss and closes her eyes.