2.

Y/N's P.O.V.

We left the Enterprise in a shuttle we confiscated about a month ago on our last mission, dressed in dark clothing that definitely wasn't our uniforms.
Kirk insisted that if this thing went bad that we couldn't be tied to Starfleet in anyway, not that it really mattered.

"I'm detecting a single life sign. Given the information given by Mr. Scott, this is most likely John Harrison." Spock explained and I discreetly checked the weapons I had tucked away on my person. A feeling in my gut told me I was going to need them.

"Sulu, I think we've found our man, you let him know you mean business." Kirk ordered and Sulu did as the Captain ordered. Threatening Harrison with the torpedoes and giving him a few moments to confirm his compliance.

"We will arrive at Harrison's location in 3 minutes, Captain. It is unlikely that he will come willingly." Spock stated and one of the Lieutenants sighed nervously.
"I calculate the odds of him trying to kill us at 91.6%."

"Fantastic." Kirk mumbled.

"Good thing you don't care about dying." Uhura spat and I closed my eyes, leaning my head back as she and Spock began to have a little domestic. Kirk tried to get them to stop, but after that failed, he gave up and just let them argue, much to my dismay. I had a headache growing and a horrible feeling it was going to get much worse.
"And I'm not the only one who's upset with you- the Captain is too."

"What? No. No, don't drag me into this." Kirk pleaded and there was a moment of beautiful silence.
"But she is right." Spock began to speak again and I tuned him out, trying to concentrate on ridding myself of my headache. The shuttle began to shake and an alarm rang out, causing Kirk to start shouting.
Yeah, my headache was about to get much worse.

"We are being pursued by a D-4 Class Klingon Vessel." Spock explained and I scowled.

"I thought this sector was abandoned?!" Kirk yelled. Was there really a need for yelling when everyone was so close?

"It must be a random patrol." Uhura replied.

"Hold on!" The Captain called, before beginning defensive manoeuvres.

"This ship has no defensive capabilities." I pointed out, honestly preferring it if I didn't die on Kronos.

"It's got us. Give me all 6 fuel cells." Kirk ordered. He steered us away as fast as he could, but it was no use. Kirk, Uhura and Spock continued to shout at each other and it was honestly becoming more than just a little annoying. The ship bumped off of the two structures we slipped between and for a moment, I thought it was game over, but somehow we made it and the patrol ship was nowhere to be seen.
"Any sign of 'em?"

"No, which worries me." Uhura pointed out and I had to agree with her.

"We lost them!" Kirk sighed in relief.

"Or they're jamming our scanners." I spoke, Kirk turning back to look at me with a smirk.

"Or we lost 'em." Barely a few seconds later, we were completely surrounded by Klingon vessels and I pinched the bridge of my nose. A message was played loudly in Klingon.

"They're ordering us to land." Uhura muttered shakily.
"Captain, they're going to want to know why we're here and they're going to torture us, question us, and then they're going to kill us."

"Is that you translating, or just wishful thinking?" I asked sarcastically, earning a glare from the woman.

"We come out shooting." Kirk muttered, but Uhura got out of her seat, moving closer to him.

"We're outnumbered, outgunned, there's no way we survive if we attack first. You brought me here because I speak Klingon. Then let me speak Klingon." I barely saw Kirk nod his head, before he lowered the shuttle and Uhura moved towards the door. We all watched her walk towards the Klingons and begin speaking with them, the Captain moving to hand everyone guns. As soon as he held the weapon out towards me, I looked him in the eye and pulled out one of the several guns I had smuggled onboard with me.

"A lady who comes prepared..." He smirked and I ignored him, looking out of the window just as the leader of the Klingon's grabbed Uhura's face. Spock tensed up and I saw the shimmer of a blade, seconds before the Klingons were being attacked from a distance.

"Go!" One of the Lieutenants shouted as we all rushed out onto the fight, but whereas everyone spread out, I climbed on top of the shuttle, using the advantage of the higher ground.