8

My eyes widen and I immediately pull away from the kiss "what the fuck was that!?" I yell, scaring her in the process.
Her lip trembles and her eyes go doughy before she buries her face in my shoulder and starts crying.

"Hey, no, it's alright, I'm sorry." I rub her back until her breathing returns to normal. She looks up at me with red eyes "I'm sorry, I shouldn-" I cut her off with a delicate peck to her lips. It lasts a few seconds and by the end our fingers are entwined. She squeezes my hand so softly that it's as though she's afraid to break me.

I move away slowly, and notice Katie's eyes are still closed. My breath catches in my throat please no not again don't do this to yourself. I look away and shake my head, my eyes closed. "Come on," I say, making her eyes open slightly as she smiles at me with her mouth closed "let's walk the rest of the way." She grins.

Katie opens the car door and grabs her jacket, phone and bag as I do the same. She takes one last drag of her cigarette and flicks it into the snow. "We'll get the car tomorrow." I fling my bag over my shoulder and she takes my hand and locks the car.

We walk for about 20 minutes, just strolling along and dragging our feet in the snow. "So, slave. I want you to let me wear your fluffy hat." I look up at my head and remember I'm wearing a panda hat that contrasts well with my pastel purple hair. I pout and pull it off, handing it to her.

She takes it and puts it on her head before laughing and running off, dragging me along. She takes me to a park, she throws her back off and falls into the snow on the grass. I laugh and fall beside her. We lay on our sides and just smile at each other.

"You're gorgeous." I find myself saying, without even realising. She looks surprised and shuffles over to me. We stay on our sides as she wraps her hand around my lower back and presses our torso's together. We slowly start to move our faces closer, eyes opening and closing quickly, looking from each other's eyes to mouths. I finally close my eyes when I can feel her breath slowing, warming my cold mouth. I slightly close my mouth and allow hers to touch it, so delicately that unless I was half frozen right now, I wouldn't be sure that it was real. Without removing her lips from mine, she speaks "I think I'm falling for you already."

Guys I'm fangirling over my own story help.