21 |The Marabout's 1000 Profound Steps. [Five Secrets(2)]

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar

Laa ilaaha illallah

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar

Wa lillahil Hamd!

Taqabbalu-Llaah minnaa wa minkum!

ꕤꕤꕤ

AsSalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh yaa Qawm! :))))))))))))

Hopefully you're all doing well in shaa Allah.

I'm sorry I've been unable to make updates constant for some time now. School kept me busy. But Alhamdulillah, I've prepared a couple of updates ready that could keep us going for sometime now in shaa Allah.

This is 1/2 of two updates for today as Eid, and tomorrow as Yawmul Jum'ah in shaa Allah. The rest will be flowing in on our weekly Fridays in shaa Allah, at least until the stock is finished..XD

More importantly and on a serious note, please pray for our brothers and sisters at Palestine. It's heartbreaking to hear what's happening over there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mid-Spring, XX 1XXX AH.

The Doyen Sheikh Tariq, a newly instated General Overseer of the Myriad Circle Hall sat at a Qur'an session with the venerable Elder and Grand Doyen of SLH.

It was one particularly special location within the galaxy of flowering courtyard pavilions present in Sky Legacy Haven labyrinth of structures

The air was fragrant and the ambience was tranquil, lucent. That morning, the breeze carried a numerous fluttering plum petals from the cherry blossom tree lightly into their grey and white hairs, which were ageing with wisdom and grace. A cerulean sky perfected the scenery, making it seem as though an ancient painting was drawn out of a canvas. If one were to come and meditate here, one might easily gain insight into a matter that confounded one before.

Earlier that day, the great Sheikh had asked for the companionship of his subordinate, and for assistance in revising his Hifdhul Qur'an. Sheikh Tariq had remarked that the old Sheikh was not only advanced in learning, but also had consolidated his Hifdh to a level that left no one in doubt of his recall of the ãyatullah, even at his old age; so then, of what essence would revision do for him. The Grand Doyen had answered, saying, that even at his level of scholarship, and being advanced in the Qur'an sciences, it didn't mean that he couldn't sit once in a while with others and revise Al Qur'an. After all, it was the Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wasSalaam who said that Qur'an was bound to escape (from the hearts of men even faster) than a camel untied from its string.

So they had read for a while, discussing on the rules of Tajweed like previous years when they had been master and student.
At the time it had been Sheikh Tariq reciting, and the Grand Doyen correcting and rebuking. Now it was just a discussion, like two companions on equal terms.

Conversation picked up on the general state of the school. Somehow, it eventually led to discussion on the 100 years old quest. The Doyen Sheikh Tariq himself, had once tried the test, when he was a student of Sky Legacy Haven. That was decades ago. Needless to say, he had been vexed when the Grand Doyen had later confided in him that the aim of the century-old Quest, was never to acquire the most ayaat from traversing it but to gain a concealed secret from within. After having attained to the highest score of his time, although not the 1000, and consequently becoming the Mureed apprentice of the highest authority in the school, the Grand Doyen's, he ended up being told that all his effort was fruitless, and he had not yet gained true insight; who wouldn't blow fuse.

The Circle Of The Qur'an #2[The Arkaan Series|Book One]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara