26|The Marabout's 1000 Profound Steps.[Sky Legacy Haven's Legacy Apprentice -2]

AsSalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, hope you're all well yaa Qawm! :D

As I earlier announced, here's the treat for today!

...

Diligence is the vehicle on the path of Mountains of Books; endurance is the vessel on the courses of the Seas of Learning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ghayth (The relieving Rain)..” Abdul Bâqi murmured softly. The moonlight passing through the crevices and transparent dome of the masjid edifice, fell softly on him, from ricocheting off of the polished surface of the window panes.

For a moment in the masjid and in the silence, there was the reflected sheen of the virgin moon, unveiled upon the Sayyid in an all-encompassing aura, as though he were a sage, filled and radiating with enlightenment of the heavens, even as all eyes and attention gravitated toward him.

His eyes lowered, he seemed to delve deeply into the abyss of profound contemplations with insight—This was the impression the students and scholars got from him. However, Abdul Bâqi had the ghost of a smile on his suave face, which they failed to notice due to his head being slightly lowered.

The question was quite easy, and posed no challenge for him. It was actually one of the questions he had asked himself on the quest, and thought about, when he noticed the peculiarity of the words used to represent 'Water', or rather – 'Rain', on the archways.

Whilst there were several words for the word 'Rain' in the Holy Qur'an, traversing the quest as he did; paying attention to the subtle points of commonality, the choice of words, their denotations and elusive indications, and finally coming to a conclusion on how they all fit perfectly in the single puzzling piece that was an Ayah of the Qur'an, it was inadvertent for him to recognize that the choice of words for the category of 'Rain' on the 1000 Profound Steps, ..was also quite specific and defined in their mention on the type. It was not just any 'Rain', even just as the Qur'an had specified. The Grand Marabout had been quite pedantic in his work. Abdul Bâqi chuckled. Nevertheless, he was filled with much awe and reverence upon that realization, for the foregone grandmaster who was the originator and designer of this Qur'an quest, one whom everybody in SLH called Grand Marabout. The founding master and first teacher of their school.

At that moment, Abdul Bâqi felt honoured to be a part of Sky Legacy Haven.., and a bearer of the Marabout's legacy.

“On the archway path, the Revered Marabout used words like 'Sahaab' and never 'Aarid', and words like 'Ghayth' or 'Wadq', and never 'Matar', in referring to rain,” Abdul Bâqi said softly, his eyes in a reflective mood, as though he was back out there on the quest, challenging it and noticing this peculiarity for the first time.

“He did this, ..even though he knew all these words were equally used to represent 'Rain' in the Qur'an.” Abdul Bâqi paused,“The reason is simple—he was specifically alluding to the 'Rain' that was meant as a source of relief, and not harm or destruction, not a barren cloud nor a shower of stones with names marked for destruction.

'Rain' that was for the benefit of mankind.. and for the Ardh (Earth). Thus why he never did use words that were considered as punishment for people in the Qur'an.”

The way of thinking with which the Grand Marabout of the past had set the 1000 Profound Steps Quest was the same way the Mufassireen (Qur'an interpreters) would analyze and deliberate on the verses of the Qur'an. With detail, and in precision, they sought to understand Al Qur'anul Hakeem, which was a Book of Wisdom. In Qur'an, no one word was coincidental.