Preparing

If I get the key positionings wrong, I apologize. I play mostly on X-box One. Not computer.

Also, I just game M/n's mom a random name, it doesn't really matter.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

/M/n POV/

"U/n, I need your help!" Puffy called out. She was struggling to reach a chest that was higher up in the storage area.

"I've got it," I said, "Can you scooch over, please?"

She did as was asked.

"What do you need in here?" I asked, shuffling through the supplies inside. She shrugged, "Just some wooden blocks, they should be on the left side." I looked, and there they were.

Taking the blocks, I brought them down to Puffy's level and handed them to her. She took them and brought them to the beach area. We had been setting this stuff up for hours now, building and cleaning the surrounding area.

I went to pick up a water bucket when I felt an itching in my nose. My nose twitching, I turned away from the supplies and let out a loud sneeze, then another, and another. "Are you alright U/n?" Puffy called from the beach.

I nodded, waving my hand, "Yeah, I'm fine. I've just had a cold for the last few days."

"Alright", she said, "If you're sure."

I sniffed, brushing the hair that had fallen out of my braid out of my face.

(I imagine M/n's character with long hair.)

Looking out over the progress Puffy and I had made, I smiled.

After only a few hours, Puffy and I had managed to turn an abandoned area of the Smp into an enjoyable beach getaway. It would be a nice place to have Tommy's birthday party when they were finished with it.

Then, I considered something.

"Puffy", I said, "Do you think this was a good idea?" She turned to me, looking slightly confused.

I held up my hand for her to wait for a second, "I'm just saying. The last time Tommy tried to have a party, no one came. Not that it was his fault, but don't you think that would cause some kind of anxiety towards parties? Like, at all?"

Puffy thought for a while, "You might have a point... should I ask him?"