Chapter 12

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER HOPEFULLY!!!

ENJOY :)

=============================

I watched her as she stood frozen.

My eyes hadn’t changed back and were still black. Instead of trying to gain control I watched her as a number of emotions flew through her eyes.

Anger, fear, confusion and lastly realisation.

“Saff? I-I Is that you baby?” She said ever so softly.

She’d changed over the years. Her tone of voice said it all.

Of course it is, who else would it be? Rhia shouted in my head. I flinched and ignored her.

I nodded my head slowly replying to Emerald and slowly stepped towards her.

“Y-y-yeah it’s me Emmy,” I said tearing up. I looked at her taking all of her in, praying this wasn’t some sick dream.

Before I could even say anything she tugged me towards her and gave me a tight hug. I hugged her back just as hard taking everything in. I shortly felt something wet on my shirt and realised that she was crying, of course that set me off and we stood there in the middle of the corridor, in front of the lunch room door sobbing on each other’s shoulders letting go of all the pain.

All the heartbreak. Emotions were running high. Anyone could feel it in the air.

“Where were you?” I suddenly said “I-I I waited for you!” I said crying even harder into her shoulder. I remember being taken and waiting before everything just goes black and all I can remember is the Williams.

My family.

I felt Emerald release me from her grip and look at me straight in my black orbs. She wiped away my black inky tears and kissed my cheek.

“Come on. Let’s go.” She said pulling me into the lunch room and walking over to a table that was just off the middle of the room where no-one was sitting. I looked around and saw that everyone was looking from Emerald, to me with confusion.

We sat down at the table and just sat there studying each other. We looked nothing alike. The only similarity was our hair colour. Emeralds hair was down to her shoulders and fell in crazy waves. She had the most beautiful eyes. They were a vibrant green. Just like pretty Emeralds. She had a nose piercing, which I thought suited her very well. She was, overall beautiful.

 “Tell me everything.” she said. Not once taking her eyes off of me.

Taking a deep breath I went on to tell my sister how I was adopted by the Williams and how I’d been staying with them since the age of six. I told her everything. My school crushes down to the first time I used my powers. I wanted Emerald to know everything so she felt like she’d been in my life for those 11 years. It was hard not having my older sister around. Jessica and Charley are the same age as me and they were, by law my sisters but it didn’t feel the same. I’ve wanted this for so long. I’ve craved the presence of a blood relative.

“So you’re telling me that Alexander adopted you without even realising who you were!? I still can’t believe that! How lucky was that!” She said looking shocked.

“Yeah.” I said laughing at my sister’s enthusiasm.

“Wow.”

“Hey...since my dad is an elder, shouldn’t you like call him elder Alexander too? Out of respect? Or does it not matter for you?” I asked a bit confused...I had noticed that when she mentioned him she never put elder in front.