Chapter 6: the new tape

The tape proceeded to play. I heard a loud sine wave, and saw a black screen, with bright colourful words, but it was in Ariel lettering and was to large for the screen.

It was a old Sesame Street tape. I didn't know what episode it was, but it looked like it was in the late 80s. As the film continued, I saw all of the puppets standing in front of the screen, singing some song about shapes and colours. it was pretty catchy to. I tapped my foot to the beat of the music. I was really liking this.

Suddenly, the film stopped playing and a red room video played, but it was different. There was a man that looked to be in his late 20s strapped to a chair, and randomly beat with a whip, boxing gloves, and mini clay sculptures of dead people. People wearing crow masks walked around him with burning torches and knives. The camera zoomed in on the guy on the chair. His eyes were swollen and teary as he looked out with sorrow and pleading for mercy all the while he screamed. I was horrified. I was shocked.

The film stopped at a empty, black screen. I took note of this creepy, weird tape. But just as I finished my notes, I heard a loud scream come from the tv. My eyes darted back at the tv. The tape played again. I thought it was over. There were these weird monster like creatures, eating the man alive. They had huge bodies and long, pointy fingernails, and they looked like they were something you will find in the movie "Aliens".

I knew my friends wouldn't believe me, so I quickly brought in Bella and Greg. as they watched the first part, They were absolutely horrified. but when the monsters showed up, They screamed in terror. Bella ran to me and quickly drew me into a hug. I hesitated, then hugged back. Then I saw Greg grab a hammer, and then, without any second thought, he
smashed the tape. He looked at me, and I looked back. And gave him a thumbs up and a smile. He tried to smile, but he was so afraid, his cheeks drooped down

Bella backed away from me, turned around to see if the tape was playing. The tape was on the floor smashed to bits. She breathed a sigh of relief. I walked over to her, went on one knee, and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Are you alright Bella?" I said, worried.
Bella lifted her head and saw me. She showed a slight smile. But it soon faded away.
"Yeah, I guess." She replied, her voice shaking. She grabbed me into another hug. As she hugged me, I could feel every heartbeat from her chest. Every tear on her cheeks that fell onto my shoulder.

This was only the beginning of the night we will never forget.