Chapter 2: The report

When I woke up the next morning, Bella and Greg were already up. When I got to the door, Greg was nowhere to be found.
"Where's Greg?" I asked Bella.
"Oh! Good morning Justin! Greg went to the post office to get the newspaper."

Greg was a addict to newspapers and he still is, so when I heard this, I wasn't surprised.

Greg soon returned. But I saw a expression on his face that I knew that something wasn't right. He look worried, scared, and also looked like he shit himself. I had a sick feeling in my gut.
"Greg? You good?" I asked, worrisome.
"The news report... read it..."

I took the wrinkly newspaper out of his hand, and read the news. What I read shocked me to the bone. My eyes grew wide, and my jaw dropped. This is what it said:

"Red Room recordings are appearing everywhere in a town called Roseville. The local police is on the case. The FBI is assisting the police."

I was in utter shock. I passed the paper to Bella, and she looked terrified. I wish there was some way to calm her, but there wasn't.

"Well, at least we are out of Roseville for the time being." I said, encouraging. The others looked and me, and nodded in agreement. We decided to keep the day going, and pretend like we didn't see the report. But little did we know that we were going to see something horrific.