Chapter 4: The missing

Greg looked at me immediately. He was horrified.
"We have to leave tomorrow. It's too dark to leave right now." He said.
I nodded in agreement. Bella nodded as well. We decided on a plan just in case if they come back

My great grandfather was a solider in WW2, so I was positive that he had guns in the house. We ran upstairs, and came across a strange sight. I was right about the leftover guns, but they were all in mint condition. But what was even more weird is that a flare gun was lying on the ground, and it wasn't even rusty. And it was full of ammo. It made no sense. I was so confused.

Me and my friends are junior detectives for the police department, and we work half time. Looks like we got a new case on our hands. I got my laptop and camera out. Bella got the notepads, and Greg got the pencils. We began to write down everything that we knew.

We knew that we found one of the tapes in the basement, along with a whole mess of tapes in the big box that we found beside to tv, that was in good condition. We found the guns and flare in good condition. But then, something made me go back and think. Flares were not used in WW2. Weird.

Nothing made sense. But I knew if we kept it up, the puzzle pieces will soon fit together soon.