Bonus Chapter- Andre

Luke Williams' Point of View:

Camilla and I spent our honeymoon in Italy and Spain as it was where Camilla wanted to visit but she couldn't decide so I took her to both places instead of one. She was shocked but happy and I was content knowing that I had fulfilled a dream of hers.

When we came back from our honeymoon everything was chill and we were focusing on the arrival of the baby and Camilla was busy planning matching outfits for us and the baby. Although she didn't say it I knew that she was scared of being a mom and I tried my best to show her that I would be there for her every step of the way. 

When we found out that we were having a girl I had never seen her so quiet and withdrawn. She seemed so unsure of herself and when she told me that she was scared of being a bad mother I quickly convinced her otherwise. She was so good with any kids she came into contact with and I was sure she would be even better with our kids because I wanted at least four with her.

*****************

After the incident with Alice I realized that I had been far too lenient with Andre. My previous friendship with him was the reason why I refrained from crushing him for interfering with my relationship with Camilla. I have avoided most of the social gatherings and parties since Camilla and I have gotten married. I wanted her to get used to my world before thrusting her into it. As a result of my absence haven't seen Andre but I've heard that he was approaching my business rivals and trying to make deals with them.

I couldn't say that I was surprised. He was always more ambitious and power hungry than I ever was but I didn't think he would stoop this low and try to take over my area of business. That was a low blow and quiet frankly I have had enough of his meddling. 

I was brought from my reverie when I heard my phone ringing. I reached for the phone and looked at the caller ID. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that it was Camilla. Even though I told her to call me anytime she chose, she always calls me when I'm on lunch just in case I have a meeting or I'm busy. Now I'm getting a little worried at her call. It was a video call which was also different.

I answered the call and put the phone in front of me so she could see me clearly, "Camilla is everything okay?"

She laughed, "yes my love everything is fine"

"Why'd you call so early then?" I asked confused it was just eleven in the morning and  normally had lunch at one in the afternoon.

"Well I need someone to pick me up some more chocolates since someone aka you, don't want me to drive," she rolled her eyes "also I had a sudden urge to see your sexy face"

I  couldn't help but smirk, "Why didn't you ask Carlos to drive you to the store?"

"Because your daughter is making me feel like a whale"

I decided not to comment on her weight as that didn't go over well last time even though all I said was that she still looked beautiful. She was convinced that she looked like a mini whale and made me promise to workout with her to help her get back her curvy figure. I was sure she would still look stunning after giving birth and I made a mental note to get her some of her favorite flowers today.

"Is there anything else I can get for you baby?"

"Nope that's it," she said smiling.

"Okay love"

"Oh no wait," she set her blanket aside "let me know if that bitch shows up again, I mean it Luke"

I nodded absent mindedly as my eyes were fixed on her shapely legs that were now revealed to me. I watched her eyes trail down to her legs and she laughed loudly as she saw where I was looking. 

"I love you my naughty husband"

"I love you too my beautiful wife"

She blew me a kiss which I pretended to catch before hanging up the phone. I spent the rest of the morning going through some paper work and making some calls. For the meantime I was without an assistant. Camilla was dead set on me not having a female assistant and I was dead set on her still being my assistant. In the end we compromised and decided that she would work for me part time while I found a male assistant that I was confident in. Camilla wanted to venture into becoming a lawyer and I was in full support of her, she would finally be able to put her degree from Yale to good use.

I had asked Andre to meet me here at noon and it was now 11:50. I called Hailey and told her to send security up after allowing him in the building. I had a feeling he wouldn't be happy with what I was about to tell him. At precisely noon there was a knock on the door. Perfect. He's right on time. I covered all of my important documents and told him to come in.

He walked in and glanced around looking all jittery. His phone was continuously ringing until he whipped it out and put it on silent. He looked terrible, like he hasn't had any sleep. 

"What's wrong Andre you look a little...preoccupied?" 

His eyes shot up to meet mine as if he finally starting putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

"It was you," he whispered shocked.

"I'm sorry I didn't catch that"

"It was you," he shouted jumping from his seat.

I didn't bother to feign ignorance, "I told you what would happen if you kept trying to mess with me and my family"

"I'm going to go bankrupt because of you," he yelled which had the security guards who were waiting inside to rush into the room. I watched his eyes widen as he saw them. 

"How did this happen?" he muttered to himself.

"It was quite simple actually I hold the majority share in almost every business in this town. It was quiet easy to get you kicked off of the board and the rest of the city followed. I told you to stay away and yet you pulled some shit with Alice for what? I told you were in love with her. The fiasco you tried to pull at my parents house was somewhat understandable because if someone took Camilla away from me, which by the way would never happen, I would be pissed. Sending Alice here proved that you are not straight in the head and I want you out of this city"

He glared at me and took a step towards me but the guards stopped him. He looked at them before looking back at me and taking a deep breath. 

"What am I supposed to do now?" he asked through gritted teeth.

I stuffed all of the folders into one of the drawers and locked with putting the key in my pocket. I rose to my feet and walked over to him patting him on the shoulder. 

"I really don't care what you do, I have to head to the store upon my wife's request"

"You have exactly 24 hours to leave town or else you won't have a cent left," I walked away as he began shouting at me. 

I didn't really care. I had to go half way across town to pick up the chocolate that Camilla likes. 

 I sighed. The things I do for love.

________________________________________________________________________________

Because I love you all here's the second bonus chapter. 

I have a little competition going on in book three go and check it out. 

Make sure to enter.