CHAPTER 23: Love Unrestricted

Camilla Cortes' Point of View:

I glanced at my engagement ring as Luke went to get me some water. I wasn't thirsty but he was dead set on caring for me through this pregnancy and demanded that I kept hydrated. I didn't argue because I knew the baby needed it. Luke walked back into the room and my eyes immediately lifted up to his. I still couldn't get over how sexy he looked.

"Here you go," he handed the glass to me "drink up"

Taking the glass I raised it to my lips my eyes not leaving him. I was so enthralled by him. When he started to remove his jacket I swear it felt as if he were moving in slow motion. the way his muscles flexed had be shook to the core. I swear this pregnancy was making me more horny than usual. Staring at him I couldn't believe that he was all mine.

He wiped a tear from my eye and took the glass from me, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong," I said quietly "you just make so happy"

I gave him a quick kiss before jumping to my feet. He made a move to follow me but I stopped him.

"I have a surprise for you," I purred in his ear "but you have to wait out here while I get it"

My smiled widened when he drew in a sharp breath. I loved that I could affect him just as easily as he affected me. He pulled me to him and slammed his lips on mine. Delicious tingles ran down my spine as he ran his hand through my hair releasing it from its ponytail.

A soft moan escaped my lips and was swallowed up by Luke as his tongue slid into my mouth. I ran my hands up the sides of his body and up into his hair. My mouth opened in a silent gasp as his lips trailed down my neck. His mouth latched onto my sweet spot and he nipped at it with his teeth, my hands tightened in his hair from the pleasure he was giving me.

He reached down and hooked his arms around my thighs lifting me so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. His lips never left my neck as he walked up the stairs to our bedroom.

"Baby," my voice was raspy and filled with need "let me surprise you"

"I want you now," he groaned loudly.

How could I ever deny him when he spoke like that. I nodded to let him know that he could have me anyway he wanted.

He set me down on the bed and turn away from me. I propped myself up on my elbows as I watched him walk to his walk in closet and returned with a black tie in his hand. I raised my eyebrows at him as he slowly approached me.

"I want to try something," he mouthed to me.

"With that?" I gestured to the tie in his hands.

"Yes with this," he answered huskily as he walked towards me slowly.

My eyes widened in surprise at that. We had never tried anything remotely involving bondage before but as he walked towards me with a sexy smirk on his face I was willing to try just about anything.

He cupped my cheeks gently and leaned down to peck my lips.

"Do you trust me?" he asked seriously.

I knew he would never hurt me there wasn't a doubt in my mind, "I trust you"

"Stand up," he commanded me "and turn around"

I immediately stood to my feet and turned around so my back was facing him. My breathing hitch as he used one of his hands to gather my hair and move it to one side. He ran his hand down my side, my body shivered in response. He then slowly drew the zipper down and the dress slowly fell from my body.