Plans put into action.

A/N pls remember to vote if you enjoy :)

Dreams head rested on the obsidian wall behind him, his knees supporting his forearms as he stared at the roof.

He couldn't move.

He had no doubt there were multiple broken bones in his body, but everything hurt. He couldn't decide which part exhibited more pain.

It was all excruciating.

A straight face. Dream maintained a straight face. Every single movement was enough to make him scream in agony.

Blinking made him want to die.

His face was swollen and covered in dark dried up blood. His arms were fucked. Probably broken, but he couldn't be sure. The bandages around his stomach had blood seeping through. Everything throbbed.

Dream let out a breathless exhale of amusement, causing pain to shoot up his lungs and chest.

Quackity is one smart guy.

He had to give it to him.

I mean, he even brought bandages so he wouldn't bleed out!
He's thought this shit through.

He was good.

But not good enough.

Dream was still the only person with access to the book.
Dream was still the only person with communication lines to Wilbur and Schlatt.
Dream was still the only person in power.

For now.

He tried to move, only to be met with sharp pain, so bad that his vision blurred and his ears rung.
But that didn't matter. Dream knew he'd have to push through the agony before Quackity came back for round two.

He struggled to a stand, writhing in pain as he did so.
He balanced himself, nearly letting his legs collapse from under him.

Oh god it hurts.

He lifted his right foot up, relieving it of pain, but shooting more up his thigh. It was definitely broken.

But that didn't matter.

Dream had to revive Wilbur and Schlatt before Quackity got the book.

"Oh fuck yeah! Feels good to be outta that sweaty gym!"

Dream rolled his eyes.
"So you're still a drunk, huh?"

"That's right buddy!" Schlatt patted the blonde on the back then returned to his bottle of whiskey.

Dream winced at the touch.

"So..." the British man begun.
"What do you need?"

Dream stared at him.
"I need out of here."

Wilbur thought for a moment.
"And how do you suppose we do that? You can't even walk!"

Dream sighed.
"I don't know. But I know you can do it. You've done a lot worse before."
He paused to allow Schlatt to let out a loud burp and a hiccup, then throw the empty bottle across the room, letting it shatter.

Dream cursed him silently.
"Can you do that Schlatt? Can you get me outta here?" He said almost as if he was a toddler.

Schlatt nodded eagerly.

"As long as you can find me a path, I'll figure out the rest myself." Dream explained, his voice tightening with every word that stabbed his throat as he spoke.

Wilbur thought for a moment.
"And what do we get in return?"
Dream eyed the Brit.
"What you've always wanted, Wilbur...

...Power."

Wilbur and schlatt quietly found their way to the prime path.

"You really shoulda gotten a disguise, idiot."

schlatt laughed.
"Trust me, idiot." He said, mimicking the Brit.

Wilbur rolled his eyes, before catching sight of Tommy. He grinned.
"Ah, that boy." He mumbled with a smile and a hint of admiration.

Tommy pranced over.
"Ghostbur!! It's been so long!!"

Wilbur giggled, putting on his best act of that prissy little ghost.

"So Ghostbur." Tommy began in a serious tone.
"You know how you said you want to be brought back...?"

Wilbur paused and thought of a response.

Ghostbur said that?

"Uh... yeah?"

Silence, as Tommy fought to find his words.

"You're a bad guy. Not you, Ghostbur, but Wilbur. You're a bad guy and you don't want to come back, ok?" Tommy almost pleaded with the Brit.

Wilbur was taken aback.

He's the villain? Still? Even in his own brothers story? Has Tommy still not understood? Does he still not get it?

"Well, I- ummm" Wilbur wasn't sure how to address it, but he knew he wanted to convince Tommy that he was good.

"Sometimes..." he began.
"villains are just heroes you haven't convinced yet." He said gleefully.

Tommy paused as he thought over the words.
"Well- I..."
how could he even respond to that?
"I gotta go, Ghostbur. But just please don't revive yourself."
And with that, the boy ran off.

Wilbur glanced around, suddenly remembering schlatt. Confusion filled up as he wondered how the hell Tommy didn't see him.
"Where the fuck did you go?"
He felt a tap on his shoulder and quickly turned to see schlatt grinning at him.

"I told you to trust me!" His words slurred and his feet stumbled over each other.

Wilbur rolled his eyes.
"You're such a little fuckin weasel."

And with that, they continued down the prime path.

A/N YOOO  ITS HAPPENING GUYS!!!