A tragic ending or a new beginning?

A/N pls remember to vote if you enjoy :)

"GET OFF! GET OFF OF ME!" George screeched. His voice was full of horror, and heartbreak. He was hysterical.

Dream, in utter shock, pulled his hands off of the now purple wrists that were connected to the screaming man. George lunged and pushed Dreams chest, forcing him to fall back.
He stumbled into the corner of the wall, quickly grabbing his clothes off of the floor as he did. He leaned on the obsidian as he struggled to fumble his clothes onto his body, eventually leaving his shirt at his feet after finally getting his pants on.

He was shaking. He was disoriented.
He was panicking.

Dream stayed sitting, leaning back on his hands, unsure of what to do. So he zipped up his orange jumpsuit, and shook at the sleeves. They were itchy and uncomfortable. They always had been. But that was the least of his worries right now.

He had no idea what was going on, or what made George act in such a way. But he knew one thing. He was no longer fuelled by intense anger and uncontrollable envy, instead, worry and panic for his beloved.
George, weak in the legs, held onto the cracks of the crying obsidian to stay standing. Tears streamed down his face as his cheeks burnt bright red. A look of panic settled deep into his eyes, and Dream seemed to notice it.

Still on the other side of the room, Dream rose to his feet and slowly made his way towards George, with one hand out as a sign of assurance.
He backed away again after noticing a gleam of utter discomfort in his eyes. He was completely stunned by how sudden the mood had changed, and was determined to make it ok again.

"YO- YOU" George's rapid breathing and uncontrollable sobs got in the way as he tried to talk. As he tried to tell Dream how much of a monster he was.
He paused and took in the situation.

Dream was a monster. A murderer. A manipulator.
But he would never hurt George.
He was evil. Yet romantic and somehow so so admirable to the Brit. He felt manipulated by the constant confusion and mixed feelings.
His sobs had settled down by now, and the look of panic in his eyes glazed to pure rage. Pure rage that could not be controlled.

Manipulated.

The word ran wild in his head, only antagonising him even more.

His whole body trembled, as he clenched his jaw, causing throbs to chime up his still red hot face.

Manipulated.

George lunged at dream. Still weak in the legs, and barely able to stand upright, he leaned on him as his clenched fists attacked the tall man.
Dream covered his face with his hands, but refused to fight back. Not with George. He could never hurt George. Not intentionally, at least.

The short mans screeches, despite being full of broken sobs and unintelligible words, burned of fury and fire.
He kept screaming, and screaming and screaming.
Though even he couldn't understand what he was saying anymore.
Dream could barely make out George words, but he understood the general consensus.

He'd fucked up.

And he'd ruined a friendship. And that broke his heart. It shattered his soul. Every inch of his being ached for the pain he had burdened the man he loved with.
Georges manic screeching was cut off by the need to grasp air into his lungs. The constant discomfort and pain that all these emotions gave him was excruciating.
Physically, it was unbearable.
And he couldn't explain any of it.
He wheezed, letting out sore coughs that nearly convinced him to stop yelling.

Dream pondered for a moment.

How could he let George understand without telling him the truth?