Lust

A/N pls remember to vote if you enjoy :)

George moaned as his breath became more rapid and hot. He could feel dreams hands moving up and down his body as his lips caressed his torso.

George had always been insecure of his frail body, but in this instance, it seemed just right being so easily lifted and controlled.

Dreams breath fanned against George's V line. He let out a moan of enjoyment disguised as a breathless exhale.

Dream wasn't being gentle. He had waited for this moment for a long time, and had a lot of of built up anger to rid himself of.
He swiftly grabbed George's naked body and turned him around on all fours. He glided his rough hands up and down the brits back, admiring what he was about to destroy.

George whimpered. He was getting impatient now.
Dream grinned.
"What's wrong, Georgie?" His lips moved towards his ear and his speech turned to a taunting whisper.
"...Can't wait?" His deep menacing voice soothed the atmosphere.

George's eyes rolled back as Dream grabbed a handful of his hair, forcing his head to cock towards Dream, and making his back arch.
"Well you don't have to wait any longer."

George felt a lump in his throat as a battle of pain and pleasure broke out inside of him.

"Please!" George begged.
"Not so hard!"

But that only made dream angrier.

Control. He was in control.

He grabbed George's chin and flicked it up, angling his face to look Dream in his piercing green snake eyes.

"You don't get to decide that." He hissed.

He let go of George's chin, roughly, causing it to spring back to its natural position.

And with that, he went harder.

George's eyes glazed over as he fought to hold back his tears. That didn't mean he wasn't enjoying every second of dreams dominance though. His face was a bright red, sweat coating his skin as the heat of the scandalous situation burnt a pleasant but painful fire inside of him.

Dream leaned over George's bare back and put his lips next to his ear. George winced as dreams hot, speedy breath fanned against his skin. Still inside of George, he whispered in a deep, gruff voice.

"God Georgie... you're tight"

He loved that nickname. He got butterfly's whenever he heard it exit dreams lips.
But the way Dream used it now was different. And they both knew it.
George pined over how much Dream had changed, still whimpering from the large pulsating manhood that thrashed in and out of him. He thought of how caring, soft and compassionate he remembered dream to be. But George liked this version better. The rough, dominating, sexy scruffy man that he had completely given up his body to. His entire being, was dreams.

And Dream knew that.

Control.

Suddenly, George was grabbed by his waist with warm rough hands. It hurt but he didn't mind the pain. Dream turned him over to his back letting George land on the obsidian floor with a loud thud that took his breath away for a second.

Dream grinned menacingly as he stared into George's eyes, still inside of him, grunting with every movement his manhood made. George looked up innocently, noticing a kind of... gleam in dreams eyes.

Lust. Want. Need.

Control.

Dreams eyes sparkled green with hints of gold that said "you're mine." Gold that owned the dirt that this very infrastructure was built on. Gold that built this entire nation.
Gold that was in control.

The same hints of gold that told Tommy he was worthless to everyone except him.

The same hints of gold that stole George's title as king.

Everything belonged to Dream. Everything. And George was starting to realise that.
And maybe it wasn't such a good thing that he had all this control.

Tears were streaming down his cheeks now. He couldn't hold it in anymore. As his moans got louder and more extreme, the grin on dreams face grew. He wasn't sure who was winning the battle that still lived on inside of him. It seemed to be the perfect balance between pain and pleasure.

Still though, George couldn't help but think of all the bad things Dream had done. It stalked him. It scratched at his brain.

Dream pinned George's wrists above his head, holding them tight, leaning over his face so he could feel dreams heavy breath against his lips. His wavy, dusty blonde locks hung over his forehead, occasionally getting into his eyes, only to be tossed to the side with a quick movement.

Despite his constant whimpering and moans of delight and lust, George stayed deep in thought.

He came to a realisation that he was currently pinned on a hot obsidian floor by a man he used to call his best friend.

He was being penetrated by a man he no longer knew.

He was giving his body away to a man that manipulated his friends.
To a man that murdered his loved ones.
To a man that not only owned the very land that he stood on, but his body too.

And that was it.

The heat suddenly became unbearable. The battle inside of him had been won by the pain. Fire burnt his skin to a crisp. His muscles throbbed from being thrown around so much. He stomach churned and he wanted to throw up.

What the fuck was he doing?!

An unbearable weight seemed to fall on his chest, crushing his soul and leaving him breathless.

Panic set in.

He was hyperventilating.