Preference #1 ~ Meeting

||JACE NORMAN||
You were attending a Meet and Greet to your favorite celebrity, Jace Norman. When you met him, you didn't realize how nice a human being could be. You left the Meet and Greet, smiling that you met someone so important to you. Later that night, you decided to try your chances in Jace's DMs on Instagram. To your surprise he replied, and from there, you hit it off.

+*+*+*+*+*+

||HENRY HART||
You were a new student to Swellview High. Once you entered the school, a chubby bigger kid, knocked you down. As you were collecting your notebooks and papers, another pair of hands joined you. You looked up to see a really cute dirty blonde helping you.

"Sorry about Mitch. He can be a real jerk sometimes," he laughed. "I'm Henry, by the way."

"Y/N," you smiled, sticking your hand out to shake. He shook your hand before offering to show you around. Since that moment, the two of you have been great friends. (Maybe more😋)

+*+*+*+*+*+

||KID DANGER||
You were pinned against a brick wall by a man in a black attire. He was wearing a mask so you couldn't get a good look at his face, but his eyes told you he wasn't messing around.

"Tell me where it is," the man's gravelly voice spoke. 

Let me fill you in. Your dad is a billionaire who owns a jewelry association. The newest release was an opal and diamond combo, but it was limited. Only about 100 in stock. This man wanted it to make big money, but you being you, stood your ground and refused to give it to him.

"I'm not telling you anything," you choked out as he started to cut off your air supply. 

Luckily for you, Kid Danger and Captain Man happened to be on their routine patrol to make sure no one is in trouble. Kid Danger took one look at the man pinning you to the wall before getting to you as quick as possible. Kid Danger was able to knock out the man (Captain Man had no where to land the Mancopter so he was hovering just above your location) while you trembled against the wall. You've never been so traumatized.

"Hey, hey. It's alright. You're ok. You're safe now," Kid Danger cooed, caressing your body. He motioned for Captain Man to drop the rope ladder.

Kid Danger ended up flying you home that night, making sure you were ok before leaving. Ever since that day, Kid Danger would go over to your house for daily check ins to make sure you were ok. You and him became great friends and he even trusted you enough to reveal who he really was. It is a beautiful friendship.

+*+*+*+*+*+

||RUFUS||
You were one of those nicer kids who helped show the new students around the school. You had already helped Manny, so when Manny asked if you could help his cousin, Rufus, around the school, you just couldn't say no. When your eyes landed on the dirty blonde, you couldn't deny he was the cutest person you'd ever seen. After showing him around the school you realized he's a really funny and caring guy. Eventually, you, Rufus, and Manny became a trio, never leaving each other's side. As time continued your trio turned into a quartet with Paige joining as well.

+*+*+*+*+*+

||XANDER DEWITT||
You were walking into science class with your best friend, Kenzie. Upon entering, you saw a dirty blonde occupying Kenzie's seat. You had to say he was pretty good looking. 

"That's my seat hair ball," Kenzie told him.

"Uh. Ok. If you say so," he replied, getting up out of his seat to find another one.

+*+*+*+*+*+

You met again when you were helping Kenzie try to solve how kids have been stealing fireworks from a local shop. He was able to figure out how they were doing it under 5 minutes, resulting into Kenzie persuading him to partner up with her and you. He reluctantly agreed, letting you both help him solve cases. You and Kenzie spent most of your time helping Xander, you soon found out his name, find his dad.

+*+*+*+*+*+

||JEREMY MARTIN||
Your parents were great friends in college, resulting in a close relationship. Eventually you both caught feelings and ended up together. (Sorry this one's so short, but I thought this was perfect and I don't know why)